Chapter 36

Chapter 36

"We should do something with your smell and clothes." Pamela giggled.

We all looked at each other meaningful. They still didn't know what's coming, but I knew it will be cold showers! Yay!

"Showers!." Perse giggled.

I looked at her confused.

"Finally." Connor groaned and took off his shirt.

Well, maybe, just maybe, they knew about showering. I'm not under estimating the capability of Agartha.

Elijah was on the sofa, thinking deeply early in the morning, I wonder if he slept well last night. I didn't slept but I'm not that groggy today. Probably, used to it?

We all took our time showering. With new clothes, Pamela brought us and some leather shoes, Morris has provided. We're very thankful for their warm and hospitality. I cannot wait to return the favor to them.

"You ready?." Elijah suddenly showed up behind me while I'm busy drying my hair. It got longer than usual.

Instead of me answering, I got the boy's violent reaction. I sighed.

"What? What are you two up to?." Remus asked Elijah.

Victor. "Oh no. Someone's getting a one step ahead."

"This is somethin'." Ulysses murmured.

I saw how Zeus' eyes coldly dropped at me. I ignored him awkwardly. What are they thinking? Damn it.

"So, Lorrieta, you've got a three." Maximo chuckled and winked at me.

Elijah sighed. "Your highnesses, it would be better if you watch the ritual to stop your malicious mind on making some impossible instances."

I grinned. Elijah walked towards the stairs and all I can do was to follow him.

I glances back and I saw how dumbfounded the successor's and the Versaius brothers are. Well, Frances aren't that showy but I know he was provoked. Knowing vampire's attitude? Nah. Not a chance.

"I don't like the guy." I heard Zeus murmured behind me. Oh, they catched up fast huh.

"He's not asking you to like him." I murmured back.

"So, you're taking the human's side?."

I rolled my eyes. "Zeus, he's an immortal too. A hybrid!."

"Doesn't matter. He's trying to get you from me."

"Quit it, Zeus." I felt my face heating up damn it.

"Don't make me stop, human. Once this problem will be solved. We'll held our wedding in front of the
Cancaide's residence just to make sure he sees it." He uttered.

I chuckled, I can't help but to laugh. Damn Zeus and his childish acts.

"Whatever you say, your highness." I grinned at him.

Like on cue, I wonder what would happen IF i solved this Earth-Agartha problem? If ever, there would be a miracle that my Grandfather will grant me, will it stay the same as we on right now?

Am I going to leave my physical body out there and just live in Agartha?

"Let's start now, Lorietta. We'll gonna--."

I cut Elijah off. "Rush things? Yeah. Let's do it."

I heard Zeus murmured behind me but I just ignored him.