Chapter 49

Chapter 49

Slowly, minute by minute, Grams' body are being frozen. I hugged her body tight while she's on my lap, grasping for breath. She is smiling at me while I was crying like a kid. I will forever be her little girl.

The other's are around us. Mourning. Forgiving. Waiting.

"Grams.." I sobbed.

She caress my cheek. "I'm happy I made the right choice for giving you this life."

"Please, stay alive. I don't want you to go.." I cried.

"There are limits, sweetheart. We will all die and I'm grateful I died with a reason. Go back, now. Your parents misses you so much." She smiled.

"Wake up. Live your life. Forget all the bad memories here and be happy." She added.

And then, like how time pass, her body became frozen and vanished through thin air. Her body became hundreds of white butterflies, and forever, will be beautiful.

The Seven Deadly Sins walked towards me. They put their hands above my head and altogether with their raspy scary voice, they spoke:

"The Order has been reconstructed. We swear that Groth's and Immortals shall have companionship and avoid war. Earth and Agartha will return to it's normal state and will stand up again for better future. The Central will build treaty and peace for all the walls. Unity for all the creatures and respect for the Royal Family. The Prophecy will be with you, always." And then they vanished.

The surrounding was silent.

I looked around and realized, finally, it's over. Finally. The fight is over. My lids became heavy and all I know was I fall down on the hard ground with their voices screaming around me. I smiled.

Thank you.

I woke up and realized I was on a chair. I was sleeping while sitting, goodness. When I saw the others in front of me, I smiled at them. They were watching me. Zeus came out from the crowd, with bandage wrapped on his waist and Maximo helping him walk.

"Lorietta.." He said in his weak voice.

I got up when I realized he was going to walk towards me, I met him halfway and hugged him so tight. He embraced me too and sniff on my hair. Kissed my head gently and caress my back.

"How are you? I'm glad you looking fine now! Let's go celebrate!." I smiled at him and turned to others. They avoided my gaze.

Then, I accidentally landed my gaze between the crowd.

A portal.

"Lorietta." Zeus whispered.

"What is going on? Who's leaving?." I asked him, confused.

They made their way and the successors, the Versaius brothers, Uncle Simeon, Sebastian and Broxon went to us. Their eyes were guilty, their eyes are showing so much affection.

"We've been together for The Prophecy knows since when. But we have limitation, if you stay here you'll die, because you don't belong here. You still have mission to accomplish." Maximo stated.

I was blank for seconds. I couldn't formulate words to say. My mouth kept on opening but it just went closing everytime I choke on my words. I struggled.

"I completed my mission..." I whispered.

Zeus hold my hands tightly. He smiled sadly and his eyes were bloodshot. He shook his head.

"Your final mission is to bring back your body alive in Earth. I don't want you to die here, Lorietta." He said.

I clenched my jaw and angrily shoved his hand away.

"You promised me!."

"I have nothing compared to The Prophecy! He handles life and I won't ever, ever risk yours." He said and cupped my face.

The others turned around silently. I looked at him straight in his eyes, and slowly, he leaned forward and claimed my lips. It's just a seconds kiss but it feels like forever, butterflies set on my stomach and I think...I think I gained my happiness.

He stopped and pressed his forehead against mine, a tear escaped from his eye before looking at my eyes.

"I hate myself for doing this but I don't have a choice." He whispered and unknowingly inserted a bead bracelet on my hand.

A bracelet which beads corresponds to a different animal. Two tigers with different color of stripes, the three headed dog cerberus, a dragon, hawk and a crow.

"What.." His eyes became dark and dull, I was being compelled. I knew it right there.

He stopped for a moment and cried for like seconds.

"Don't do that to me, Zeus!." I hissed at me and tried removing his hand on my face but he looked at my eyes again. Without the strength to close my eyes, my spirit obliged.

And like Death, I was pushed away.

"You will return to your body in Earth. You will live your life. Accomplish your dream. Forget about all the memories here in Agartha and be happy. That is your last mission. Goodbye, Lorietta. Until we all meet again." He whispered.

And my body obliged, fell in a deep well with warping surroundings. I closed my eyes as I let myself fall back to reality. My memories of them vanished while I'm falling. My memories, be it good or bad vanished.

Maximo.

Connor.

Persephone.

Ulysses.

Remus.

Lorcan.

Victor.

Kazalen.

Hashima.

Frances.

Uncle Simeon.

Sebastian.

Broxon.

Pollerus.

Trevor.

My beloved Zeus.

I may forget all of you but deep inside my heart and mind, there will always be a tiny piece of you that in one touch, I can remember it all again. Deep in my soul, there are your laughs, smiles and faces rooted.

Forever. Always.