Chapter 4

Chapter 4

"Put the knife down, Ulysses." said Maximo.

I looked at him fearless but my eyes brought me to some fear. His fingers were playing on a knife while looking at me.

Well, obviously, he's planning to kill me right?

"Not until I chopped her head off." he said with a grin in his face.

My eyes widen. Damn right! I know I'm not from here but they can threw me back to Earth!

Hello, people! Killing isn't necessary!

"Oh great. Will you stop it, Uly?." said the guy in books.

"Don't pester me, Lorcan. Stay in your room and just read those goddamn books." Ulysses smirked.

All I knew he was good but that was just a thought.

I stepped back and by that a pair of hands caught my waists. I came back to reality where I saw the boys laughing so hard.

Except Maximo and Lorcan.

"Did you saw her face? She looks like she's gonna puke!." Ulysses laughed so hard.

Persephone threw a knife at his brother but Maximo's magic immediately caught the knife and glares at her sister.

"Stop making fun of the guest." ani baritong boses ni Zeus mula sa likod ko.

I didn't dare to look at him, but then he didn't also dare to let go of my waist.

"You're gonna kill me." hindi iyon tanong.

Ulysses recovered from his laugh and faced me emotionless.

"I'm not, Miss." he said.

"Yes--."

"He's just playing on your mind. That's a mind trick, Lorietta." ani Zeus.

Binitawan niya ang baywang ko at dumiretso sa bakanteng upuan.

My jaw literally dropped. I forgot, everything's possible here.

"Finally! I found someone whom I can trick! The deity didn't give me this power for nothing." pagmamayabang nanaman niya.

Mariin kong pinikit ang mata ko at umiling. I sighed.

"Sit here, Lori!" masiglang suhestiyon ni Persephone.

Awkward akong tumango at umupo sa tabing upuan niya.

Zeus was just across me and he threw me a emotionless stares.

"Dude, that's your last. The lady will learn." ani Lorcan na kaaway niya lang kanina.

Ah. That's just a mind trick. Damn yes. Of course, Agartha. Immortal. Magics.

"We're on the dining, brothers. Keep your mouth shut." ani Persephone habang pinaglalaruan ang buhok ko.

"Oh you shut there, Claudia. Not when you find a girl bestfriend." ani Ulysses.

"What's the connection? Hello? Ratbag." she hissed and then she put a little hair clip on my hair.

I awkwardly smiled.

"I'm not...err...putting something like that on my hair." bulong ko.

I gazed on the chair across me. Zeus titlted his head while watching my every move.

I rolled my eyes at him. I don't know. I just hate his stares.

"Well, you should get used to it from now on." naka ngiting sagot ni Persephone.