Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"You didn't tell me you don't know how to pull a rope." Connor followed us inside the mansion.

With Zeus grabbing my wrist and pulling me inside. He stopped on his track. He loosened up a bit on my wirst and looks at Connor with his unexplainable stares. Like 'can-we-stop-talking-abt-that-idiot' or 'i'm-so-done-with-all-of-you'.

"Enough interrogating her. She's scared. She's just a teen, Connor." Zeus said calmly. Wow, that was new.

I am always calm. He said through our mind link.

Really, huh.

"And we're what? A five hundred forty three year old immortals? And our gap with her was five hundred and twenty seven years?." Connor even showed some exaggerating hand gestures.

I looked at him confused. What is he trying to say?

"What are you trying to say?." Zeus asked.

Connor groaned. "Let her learn! Just for two hours, stop following her around. She will be safe."

Zeus sniffs and rolled his eye to his brother before turning back on us. I glared at Connor.

"Look what you've done." I whispered to him.

He shrugged. "Don't say that to me. Look what YOU've done."

Second later, a loud siren filled the whole mansion. Napalingon si Zeus sa amin at ilang sandali lang ay ang magkakapatid ay nakapalibot na sa akin. Persephone holds my hand while Zeus was in front, beside Maximo.

What is happening?

Royal guards flocked over in the large gate and patiently waits for orders from Maximo who's looking intently at everyone. He's observing, huh.

"Who's coming?." Tanong ni Ulysses kay Remus na tahimiklamang din na nakamasid.

"Don't have any idea. Is it Victor?." Ani Remus.

I heard Persephone gasped. "No. He won't go here un-announced. You knew him."

Maximo hushed us all. I'm getting nervous. I don't know where did I get this feeling but something is really off. I closed mye eyes and suddenly I saw four horses with their guardian was heading towards the gate.

Lorietta, get inside. I heard Zeus.

Ano ang nakita kong iyon? That was weird. Hindi kaya imagination ko lang iyon? Damn, horses.

What is happening? I asked him since I lost strength while dealing with the horse earlier.

Someone's coming.

Who?

It's either, a relative, or our parents. Get inside.

I shook my head even though he can't see me. When I blocked our mind link, he immediately looked at Persephone who's currently holding my hand, like I'm a child. Really.

"Persephone, get her inside." Ma awtoridad na utos ni Zeus.

Persephone sighed and said something in, i think it was French or Russian. I heard it from CNN channel. Ulysses nodded at her and she pulled my wrist away from the commotion.

"What's going to happen?." I asked her aimlessly.

Perse shrugged. "Dunno. But we have to hide you atleast."

I have no choice but to follow. I'm in no position to bitch around. Maybe when I'm around Zeus, I can. Since, I'll be bounded to him for the rest of my life. I suddenly missed my parents.