Chapter 28

Chapter 28

"What are you talking about?." I asked him confused.

"Why do you think floods, tsunamis, war, earthquake, and different acts of violence kept on happening?." He asked me.

Suddenly, all eyes were shifted on him. Ang atensyon naming lahat ay napukol sa kaniya. Not because of his presence and our meeting but because of the subject, because of the topic. They're talking about Earth surely I would show my interest in there.

I raised an eyebrow. "Climate change? The ozone layer?."

He laughed. "Poor Lorietta. You've been deceived by your own foolishness. All of you, humans! You were deceived by your so called education. Why do you think in a four minutes event, thousand lives has been taken?."

"Because He chose to take you all back before you'll get to destroy everything He created."

Zeus sat beside his brother. He looked at me warily. With pity and disappointment seen in his eyes, I was sure he knew about this. And everyone here. I tried reaching for everyone through our Link but it was blocked.

I weakly sat back on my chair.

What is he talking about? And why the hell does this keep on hitting the reality? What really could be the reason?

"G-god..." I whispered.

"Whatever you call Him but, yes." He stated. "He'd been sending signs! He'd been sending warnings to you all! And yet you chose to close your eyes, you chose to shut His voice and go on your own foolishness."

I shakes my head. I can't believe this. No. No, this can't be happening.

"N-no...He created us! He won't destroy us!." I screamed.

"Lorietta, my dear, please come to your senses! Your marriage will solve the problem. Your power and Maximo's will set things possible! The Earth will be cured! The Prophecy can take a rest and regain his strength for He who have suffered a lot because of betrayals and sins." The King added.

I lifted my gaze to Zeus. He avoided my eyes and closed his eyes firmly.

"I want you to save Earth. It is not too late to set things right. It is never too late for Him. For He who have accepted you not as His beloved grand daughter but because one of His creations. As one of His precious gems." The King added.

I slump back. "And by saving my world. I must marry Maximo."

"Yes."

"Can I just help him with stuffs? I mean, without the 'marriage' part? I'm just sixteen! I'm afraid I'm still not ready for it!." I begged them.

Trying so hard. I pulled my tears back. I don't wanna cry like a three year old kid in front of them! I'm sure Connor and Ulysses will make fun of me!

"Blessing. We need it from Him. Only He will give it to those who marry for the arrangements of Earth and Agartha." He added.

I looked at him confused.

If He really is my grandfather, He won't make this so hard for me! So, why is this happening? Can't He just make my life easy and simple?

"You mean when I married Maximo, I'll get to save Earth and Agartha?."

"You'll save Agartha by keeping it's secrecy." He said.

"I'll save both of them without this marriage." I said confidently.

Sandaling natahimik ang buong kwarto. The Link was unexpected quiet as well. Dahil ba sa sinabi ko?