Chapter 10

Chapter 10

"What are you doing, Maximo?." Remus hissed at his brother.

Dahil nasa state of shock pa ako ay hindi ako makapagsalita. Nagulat ako sa biglaang pag dating ni Remus at biglaang pag tulak kay Maximo. Kahit na mas matanda ito ay wala akong nakitang tanda ng pag galang kay Remus.

Maximo chuckled. "Why're you still awake, brother?."

Remus clenched his jaw. I gently hold his shoulder but that didn't stop him.

"If Zeus heard that, your head is probably at the floor now." His tone was challenging. Their bloodline is no joke, I swear.

So, he heard what Maximo has offered me? I mean being married to him?

"Zeus just came into the frame. Lorietta's mine. The prophecy gave her to me!." Maximo shouted.

Remus fist was trembling so I gotta hold his shoulder tighter to make him calm down. They shouldn't make any rucus now, because, probably! The successors are sleeping! And when they knew about this trouble, everything will go whirlwind.

"But the fate delivered her to her original master! It was Zeus, Maximo! You don't challenge the fate, do you?." He raised an eyebrow.

Maximo just shuts up and turn his back on us. Remus faced me and grabbed my arm outside of his office room. He secured first the whole corridor before yelling at me.

"What do you think you are doing!?." He yelled.

I blinked fast. "I don't know! He called me. He introduce me to the borders! I didn't know that was coming."

"You are cheating on my brother..with my brother.." Ugh! What's with the brother-father-brother logic tonight?!

"I am not, Remus. Ask the royal guards! He really called me. I just did what he ordered me. He is the king," I said to him.

He just sighed. His forehead were creasing.

"Go inside now. Don't tell Zeus about it. He'll go crazy and ballistic." He said before draughting with me to my room.

I nodded at him and timidly smiles. When I reached my room, I jump into my bed and starts ruining my thoughts. Damn. This is just too loud.

I hope Zeus tired enough to get to hear it.

Will I get to see my family one day? I think I've been here for a week and nothing good happens. Aside from having friends around, but not normal friends. This is strange. Really strange.

What if this is just my imagination? What if I'm just in coma due to the accident?

"Arghh." I rolled around my bed and sat down.

I'm in Agartha, right? The land of Gods and Goddesses. The immortals. The underworld. Will I have a chance to go back to where I am supposed to be? Will I have a chance to change my life. Maybe, I'll not run across the road to avoid accident!

Just maybe.

I woke up with someone jumping in my bed. I heard a girly giggle and it was someone whom I didn't see for days. I opened my eyes and the moment it lingered on her. She smiled at me.

"Hello, princess." She smiled at me.

I grinned and waved my hand. "Hi, Nessi. I assume you are with Josh?."

She just nodded before jumping off my bed. Binuksan niya ang cabinet na malaki at sumilip sa mga damit na naroon. She picked a white above the knee dress, it was off shoulder, kumuha rin siya ng kaunting accessories.