Chapter 22

Chapter 22

"Lorcan! Gather all the men to the main! We'll maintain the vicinity here. Make sure to protect them!." Zeus sudden announcement.

We all looked confused. So we're going to fight everyone with just us? I mean, this is their fight at the first place, we should just help! This is not our responsibility so far, but...hell!

"What's with the sudden change of plan, brother?." Perse asked him.

"We need their help, Zeus." Connor said.

Zeus jaw clenched. "We need to keep them safe. That's the plan. You understand me, successors?."

Gritting their teeth, they looked away and nodded. Like they aren't pleased on Zeus' plan. I mean, me either. We are that...powerful but not too great to defeat a pack of wolves. We're not even sure of their estimated demographic profile. Their statistic, rather.

I'll get going now. Lorcan said through the mana link.

I'll help you, brother. Ulysses added.

Seconds later, a large wind was spiralling above and then towards the group of men from Shamballah.

"Please do not restrain! Go inside the tents and let us manage the matter here." Lorcan announced.

The group of creatures shows negative reactions and started asking. Uncle Simeon tried walking towards us despite of the strong winds. He towered Lorcan.

"What is the meaning of this, Dante?." He asked Lorcan.

Lorcan just looked at Zeus who is clenching his jaw while thinking hard about the situation.

"Maximilian! Let us handle this battle!." Uncle Simeon said. He looked at me. "Make him stop, your highness."

I just shook my head and bowed. I can't do anything.

One strong push of the wind, the creatures went hurriedly inside the tents. Fear envelope them because of Zeus and because of these powerful individual with me.

"Si, Get inside." Zeus gritted his teeth. He looked at his Uncle's eyes before it went completely black, but I can still see some color from his natural eyes.

Wait, what is he doing?

"You'll go inside, Simeon Blyss." He said. The man went nodding obediently and like hypnotized, he went inside not talking.

Persephone angrily pulled his brother's arm.

"You are crazy! How dare you compel Uncle Simeon!." She yelled.

I was shocked at her sudden burst. And what the hell? Compel? Uncle Simeon was compelled by Zeus! He can't be!

Zeus sighed. "I'm not gonna risk his life, Perse." He calmly stated.

With one loud siren, we are all at stance again. Sunod sunod na nagliwanag sa paligid ang mga kulay apoy na mga mata ng mga kalaban namin. The Casio's. Tahimik ang buong paligid. And we were just waiting for them to attack first.

Sobrang lakas narin ng kabog ng puso ko. I'm so nervous. Hindi ko alam kung paano ko gagamitin ang staff na ito.

I have one request. Zeus said through our mana link.

The successors nodded while alerting themselves.

Keep alive. Please.

With one loud growl, we are all at action. Naunang sumugod ang mga kalaban and we were just at the right timing when we shoved some Casio with our sword and staff. Sa gulat ko ay napapatili ako. Kada patay ko sa kanila ay halos mangiyak ngiyak ako.