Chapter 48

Chapter 48

Elijah made a satellite like well. He disseminate drone-like-birds around Earth and Agartha, and everything the bird can see, is all we can see as well. On the well, a huge pot of water, is like a TV monitor.

We watch how humans try to reconstruct their own home's, didnt think that this might be just the beginning.

"Josh and Nessi successfully made everyone get inside the safezone." Persephone came.

I nodded and stared at my scythe. It's huge now.

"What's the plan?." Zeus looked at me.

"We look for Gregori and try to stop him for making the doomsday." I murmured.

Deep in my mind, I was thinking about the sacrifice, that we need to summon Death in order to have them on our side. We badly need it. I closed my eyes firmly and Link to Remus.

He was shocked at first to hear only my voice on the link. He looked at me from distance.

When can you summon, Death? I asked him.

What's with this secretive conversation? Zeus will kill me.

Just, when, Remus? I insisted.

I saw him sighed.

I can summon Pride. Right now. He said.

I nodded. If he can make that one come, surely, the other six will come as well.

Do it.

What? No. We need an emblem, we need to make an offering.

I creased my forehead. Is that still different from one's life?

What emblem?

The Impadro Necklace. Once our Necklaces are united as one, this will make an emblem and as a treasure offering.

I breathed heavily.

Suddenly, the clouds became dark. Lightnings and thunders were heard above. Zeus immediately confessed that he isn't the one doing that.

One whirlwind and we all closed our eyes. Some screamed and Zeus even tried to hold my hand but the win was too strong. I opened my eyes and looked around. Dust were trying to get inside my eyes, until..

The loud thumps of Pollerus covered the whole area. He sat in front of us and slowly, pulling us together inside his huge hands to prevent us from getting pulled by the wind. It was dark inside.

"Well, he's useful, huh?." Maximo commented.

"It smells like cheese." I heard Broxon commented.

Connor chuckled. "Oh, sorry, that's me."

Minutes later, he opened his hand and the Shamballah became a disastrous thing. Every tent was destroyed. Some trees were bent down because of the strong wind. We all watched in confusion.

"Lorietta?." One familiar voice called me.

I turned to it's location and my eyes widen. "Grandma??."

On her usual dress, she stood in front of me. She smiled at me as she bowed down politely to the successors and the others.

"Lauren." Zeus said in his calm voice.

"What are you doing here, grams?." I asked her and get a grip on my necklace.

She looked around and then above.