Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A vision of me when I was seven years old came up. I don't know how did it happened but I think I suddenly having a day dreaming, in Agartha, obviously, where all impossible things are possible.

I'm still quite shock.

"Lorietta, pay your respect for grams." I heard mom from the dining.

I was busy at the couch playing with my barbie doll, which was brought by my uncle last Christmas eve in Downtown. I strangled her hair before loosening up a bit. I really hate it when grams pays a visit.

I walked through the carpet to our dining and when I saw grams, my mind went flushed and blurry. My vision got blurred and fine and then blurred again. That's what I really hate whenever I come to see her.

"Look at my beautiful grand daughter!." she screamed and laughed.

I gasped for air and throws a fist over my chest because of my difficult in breathing.

"Stop that, Lorietta! You're always faking an illness everytime grams will visit. You little skunk." said mom.

"Is she going to be fine? I think that's serious, Lorena."  I heard dad commenting.

I hold onto the chair and that's when I saw grams get up and walked towards me. I backed off a little and tries to stop her.

"N-no, grams...stay a-away.." I tried to speak louder. She just smiled and still walked towards me.

She bent over so our face will be level. Her wrinkles were very much seen. Ang kaniyang ilong ay kumukulubot dahil sa misteryosong ngiti niya. Her face was all smile while I'm suffering here.

Is she a witch? Bakit palagi akong nagkaka ganito twing nandirito siya?

"Time will come, sweetheart. Time will get you because it owns you, it owns us, it owns the whole humanity. Time will conquer them all. You need to face your fate. Face the time wherein you'll get to know the higher positions." she whispered.

The pain was, fortunately, being less excruciating. My breathing were suddenly regular.

"Grams, what is happening to me?." I didn't mind her blabbing earlier, all I knew is something's wrong.

Somethings weird. Something is going on with me and grams.

"I'll see you on the next thanksgiving, sweetheart. Grams love you, you know that." and she whispered something not english, it must be chinese or korean, because it has this weird words.

And I was off the dark.

The next memory was my graduation from middle high school in Edmonton. I've got several bouquets from my teachers, friends and my family. Panay rin ang pag kuha ng litrato ng mga tao sa paligid ko. I was suddenly alerted.

I had a goosebumps. Nabitawan ko rin ang isang bouquet ko causing me to bent over to pick it up.

"Congratulations." said a voice when I was to pick up the bouquet.

Tumayo ako ng maayos at iginala ang tingin sa loob ng convention center. Everyone was busy greeting and laughing with each other. I sighed. Siguro iyon ang narinig ko. I'm not crazy, okay?

Pairs of shoes destroys the bouquet beneath me. I can't do anything but to watch.

"The weirdy psychopath is alone!." Kelsey laughed, "Why, baby? You hearing anything again? Like 'Hey guys! Wanna grab some nachos at Grills tonight?'."

They laughed at me. Pinilit kong huwag silang pansinin but the sight of the bouquet being destroyed was too painful. That was my flowers. Why did they hurt my flowers?

"That's my flowers." I whispered.

They murmured something, like, ofcourse, an insult to me again, but I chose to close my ears and pick up the shattered petals of my flowers. How dare they.

It's violet and mix pink roses had scattered around. Poor flowers.

I kneeled down and starts picking up the petals. It was too messy but I tried hard.

"You know what, Lori weirdy? You are crazy." I heard April whispered through my ears. I shrugged her off.

"Stop it, April. You are going to get witched later." Kelsey laughed. The rest of the crowd laughed.

I gripped on the petals. I can't help but to cry. Sanay na ako pero bakit naaapektuhan parin ako? I've been a totally weirdo since the start of my middle school.

Nang tumahimik ang paligid ay yumuko ako. I hugged my bended knees and starts to cry my eyes out.

"I'm crazy." bulong ko sa sarili ko.

Until a janitor had called me and asked me to leave the hall because it's already late. I picked up myself. Removed my graduation dress and hat. I picked up the bouquet and decided to leave the other one.

That looked beautiful though.

Nang makalabas ako sa hall ay sinilip ko ang cellphone ko. Sad. Hindi manlang ako naka receive ng tawag o text mula sa magulang ko ng congratulation message. Disappointed but not shocked.

"Excuse me?." napalingon ako sa biglaang dumating na bata.

He's in a snapback with his cap a little big on his head with the statement smile and forgive. Oh what a contrast. I smiled at him and bent over.

I tapped his shoulder and looks around.

"Where's your mom? Your guardian? It's already late, young boy." I said. He smiled at me and I don't know if that was my hallucination because I'm dead hungry already but I think I saw the boys eye sparkle.

Lorietta, you've gotta stop now.

The boy smiled widely. "Someone's asking me to give this to you."

He opened his backpack and revealed a violet and mix of roses bouquet. My smile instantly faded. It's the same as I had earlier! It's totally the same!

My hands were shaking when I hold the bouquet.

"I...Thank you.."

He started to ran away and waved his hand. Hindi manlang ako naka kurot sa pisngi niya. He's really cute, I mean. And I hope I will get to know who gave this bouquet to me.

Because that person lit my day.

I lifted the bouquet and noticed something round and heavy inside the flowers. Binuka ko ito and I was shocked when I saw a burger and a note on it.

What the hell?

You'll get to know me soon.

P.S I hope I got you your favorite burger! Extra pickles and mustard! :)

-p

My brows furrowed at the note. At dahil sa matinding pagtataka, I checked the burger. And swear! All hell will break loose! The stranger got me my damn favorite burger! From Wendy's, with damn extra pickles and mustard!!!

My memory were suddenly shattered into pieces. Nakarinig ako ng isang matinis na tunog and I felt my body falling from something. I closed my eyes and when I opened it.

I saw Josh and Nessi's expecting pair of beautiful eyes. Like hell?

What was that memory all about? Bakit bigla kong naalala ang mga weird na bagay na iyon? Really?