Chapter 41

Chapter 41

I was awaken by someone strangling me. I opened my eyes and felt the cold yet smooth feeling around my neck but it's too damn suffocating me! I tried resisting it and grabbing it but I just can't hold something!

My sight adjusted a bit and if the Damentria doesn't strangling me to death, I would probably screamed terrified. I'm really scared because of it's physical appearance.

With its sewed mouth together, I'll probably peed on my bed in normal days.

Damentria's claw was a bit sharp so if I tried to looked for Trevor's help, I'm gonna get killed this instant. I closed my eyes firmly but the longer this happens, the fastest my life can last.

I struggle for breath. I chose to resist it's hand with my eyes close for my own good.

But the darkness of my closed lids brought me somewhere I'm grateful to. His voice were loud and surely that woke me up from that terrible nightmare.

"Lorietta!."

I snap out of my breath and happily touched my neck with no Damentria's claw in it.

"You're dreaming, Lorietta." Trevor hissed at me.

I stared at him. Beads of sweat forming in my forehead and I can feel the shaking of my knees due to that nightmare, that scary nightmare. I smiled, totally reassuring myself that it was just a dream. It was just my hallucinations.

"I'm just dreaming.." I murmured.

He worriedly stretched his hand out of his bars as I looked at him confused.

"I'm fine, Trev." I said, gently caressing my neck.

"Let me hold your hand." He insisted.

I groaned. "Trev, I can't reach your hand, okay? That's too far away."

It was like he just snapped out of reality. He pulled in his arm and coughed out the awkwardness of his act. Well, I'm now thinking if he's still asleep, maybe he might need a hard snap for his nape for a proper morning greeting.

I slump my back on the wooden wall and grab a piece of bread.

"Trevor, catch." I said catching his attention.

I throw a piece of break to his bar and he perfectly catched it with the both of his hands.

"Thanks." He said and then he inserted it fully in his mouth.

I haven't sleep for the next hours. I just waited till the guards went to the chambers and loudly put their breakfast. The other guard even smirked at me because I didn't get any of it. I just stared at him, emotionless.

You wish.

I crawl to the window and watched how the heads of those scary Damentria's shifted to me. The strange and goosebumps was all I felt. Damn, they are really scary.

I slump back and feel the ground so I can talk to Trevor again when the guards are away. Seconds later, their footsteps are now far away from the chambers.

I heard Trevor pst.

"You want some?." He asked me while stuffing food to his mouth.

I chuckled. "I'm still full. What's up in your snake inside that tummy?."

He glared at me. "Shut up, Lorietta."