Chapter 34

Chapter 34

"Tell me this is a joke." I murmured.

The others went behind me and looked at the poster. No one was shocked and like they are expecting this to happen.

"Time difference. Here, Hours and minutes are just the difference. Agartha to Earth differs so much. It takes four years and three months, Lorietta." Zeus said behind me.

I gasped. "So, you're telling me I skipped four birthdays? With no cakes!? I haven't celebrated my debut? Really?."

Zeus sighed. "So emotional. We gotta go."

The blood stirs up inside me. I can't help to turned to him, mad. I poked his chest with my fingers as I grit my teeth. The Versaius brothers was taken aback with my action that they have to push Maximo as the referee.

Really great.

"You knew this all along? And you didn't even told me?." I hissed at me.

He didn't step back. He levelled my stare. "Lorietta, don't make this hard."

"What about my body? For four years, I think they already declared me as dead!." I exclaimed.

They start looking around for some people who might hear our conversation. My raging voice are uncontrollable now.

"Uhm, guys?." Remus butted in.

"We can do this without the heated argument, dear." Maximo commented.

Perse chuckled nervously. "Look, there are cops around. We can't just make a fuss here.."

I pierced him with my deadly stare and felt my body tensing up. My fists are trembling in anger so much that I cannot understand what the others keep on telling me.

"I wouldn't risk it this far if you don't have a body to return." He simply said.

I creased my forehead.

"You don't trust me, do you?." He asked me in a calm controlling voice.

I bit my lower lip and looked away. I don't have to answer that question now.

I picked up myself and walked towards the exit. Damn, time difference. Now I'm 21 years old? In just one snap I lost four years and three months? I wasted that far? Damn it. Why does this keep on happening to me?

Why me!?

"Excuse me!." A guard called Connor

I turned to him.

"Tickets please." He said.

My eyes widen. I looked at the others who's just following me silently. Connor looked a bit shuttered and battered. He looked shocked as hell.

What tickets? Can I tell this guard that we just woke up inside the train with this...

"Lemme handle this." Ulysses butted in and swear..

The moment I felt his swirling wind in my back, I pulled him back. He groaned.

"What are you trying to do?." I hissed at him.

The guard looked confused as he was watching us.

"I'm sorry, sir, he doesn't speak english." I butted in. I simply glared at Connor.

I opened my bag exaggerated and eyed the others. So that we won't get caught about this ticket thingy. Of course, this bag has an essence to our adventure. Am Paro prepared this so well, so the ticket is inside the bag, it has to.