Chapter 27

Chapter 27

We were all summoned into the King's study after we grabbed our meal here in Central. The King was furious about our sudden disappearance and to our sudden appearance as well without any signs. We cannot argue because of the binds affecting our body.

Still a lot to take in, eh?

When we arrived at the large hall, which I think, is the King's study room. Maximo came into our view. He was watching us intently and dropped his gaze to me. He didn't even flinch, he didn't move or gave any reaction.

"Have a seat." Mungkahi nito.

We all exchanged meaningful glances to each other. Palihim na itinuro ni Lorcan gamit ng nguso niya ang
General Mana Link namin. We all nodded conspicuously.

The Queens made their way to their own rooms. Nag suhestiyon pa nga silang makikinig sila sa usapan ngunit hindi pinahintulutan ng hari 'yon. They didn't argue about it.

Tahimik ang naging pag upo namin. With Maximo watching my every move, I felt very awkward.

"So tell me." Panimula ng Hari ng maka upo siya sa pinaka gitnang silya.

We all bowed our heads. Zeus suddenly cleared his throat. Trying to suppress words from his mouth. Well, is he gonna say we're from Shamballah? And he'll gonna ask to give us more time to adjust until we can reason out ourselves?

Nah. Not a chance.

"I...We, Father. We were sucked into Seventh Realm." He stated. Sa pagkakayuko ko ay kumunot ang noo ko.

What is he talking about? I asked them.

Someone grunted.

Seventh Realm is were Souls trying to cross over in limited time get stucked. When they didn't cross the Seventh Realm, in let's say, three seconds, their Souls will perish and never will be reborn. It was Lorcan.

In english. Ulysses added. Seventh realm is a really scary and dangerous place for us to enter.

I'm confused. Why did he say that? Why can't he say that we went to Shamballah? And we even met their Uncle and I'm certain the King will be curious about the details of our expenditure!

"You were what?." The King automatically raised his confused voice.

And with that, we bowed our head more.

"Stucked, Father. We were stucked." He said like he's not affected of the possibilities.

I nudged him behind but he didn't just flinch. Damn it! He's just putting us in trouble!

"On the Seventh Realm!? Do not go easy on me, young boy! Did you intentionally went there on your own accords?." It was almost a thunder. The voice of the King is almost a thunder.

I bit my lip.

Lalo sa aming magagalit! He's lying! He's lying at his own Father's face!

Zeus, stop it! You'll make him mad more! I shouted at him through our General Mana Link.

No one dared answered. Fuck!

"We didn't. First, the Seventh Realm looks crappy. It just made me want to go to our own park than go inside there. Second, we doesn't want to have any contact with those annoying souls. But apparently, because of the abnormal opening of the gates, we had to." He hissed.

I rolled my eyes. Yeah, we're doomed.

"Why do you think the gates are getting abnormal, Father?." Now he sounds sarcastic.