(69) Caught, connor smut

Start from the beginning

"Oh please let me fuck you I want to feel myself inside your wet tight pussy." Connor moans.

"Be quiet don't wake up Jack." You say Sternly and teased.

"Is not me you should be worry about." Connor smirks.

"You smirk and take off your bra, then Connor pulls down on the bed and spread your legs wide open then he dips head tasting you before fucking you so hard"

"Mhmm you taste so sweet for me baby girl." Connor grunts as you moan and grips his hair.

"Connor swirls your tongue one last time before lining himself in your entrance and pushing himself inside, feeling your wet and warm walls around him"

"Oh fuck baby I love it how wet you are when I fuck You ." Connor moans.

"Fuck Connor it feels so fucking good I can't fucking take it." You moan griping on Connor arms.

"Yes you can baby show me, you can take all of me." Connor saids as he pulls your leg over his shoulder.

"You moan louder  as Connor push himself more in you"

"Shit con it feels so fucking good." You moan as he hit your G-Spot repeatedly.

"Yeah see told you can take it baby." Connor moan as he feels proud of you taking him whole.

"Then all sudden the door creeks and you hear a tiny voice making you and Connor head snap to the door seeing Jack rubbing his eyes with one hand as you both hurry and cover yourself"

"Daddy what are you doing to mummy?" Jack ask looking at Connor with a question look.

"Oh um we were playing a game Jack." Connor stutters over his words.

"Why were you making those sounds mummy?" Jack ask you.

"Oh because he was winning bub." You said wanted to hit yourself for that lame exercise.

"Oh can I play?" Jack ask.

"NO!"
NO!" You and Connor said at the same time making flinch back sightly.

"I mean no is a adult game and is bedtime." Connor saids sliding his boxers on that he find in the bed sheets.

"Okay can I sleep with you guys i had a bad dream and hearing you guys yell didn't help it." Connor saids with a pout.

"Yeah you can get your blanket and your teddy." You say to Jack to which he quickly nods and goes get his stuff.

"You and Connor quickly get dressed in your pajamas not saying word feeling  awkward at the fact Jack saw a little bit of you guys having sex"

"Jack then Jumps on the bed with his stuff as you and Connor lay next to him, it only gets more awkward now that Jack is in bed with you guys sleeping, but that doesn't stop Connor from grabbing your hand and kiss it before going to sleep"

••

"You just finished making breakfast for Connor and Jack as you weren't really hungry but you still drink your coffee (or tea) at the table"

"You and Connor still can't give over last night no matter how hard you tried it just weird and awkward and disappointed yourself for not being careful"

"Now you were cleaning the dishes as the boys finished breakfast, then all sudden a pair of familiar arms held your waist tightly as Connor lays his chin on your shoulder"

"You can't annoy me all day you know." Connor saids as he kiss your cheek.

"I'm sorry is just last night was awkward and you know I'm sorry." You say turning around and wrapping your arms around Connor neck.

"I understand but he doesn't remember because I asked him does he remember last night and he said everything about his nightmare and getting in the bed with us but that's it." Connor saids.

"Well at least he doesn't remember." You say with relief.

"Yeah but I was thinking maybe we can ask my parents to take him tonight leave us with so much fun." Connor smirks as he starts kissing your neck.

"No way he staying with us." You say as Connor pulls away from you neck with  a pout.

"Why?" Connor whines.

"Because he needs us now he having bad dreams." You say giving a quick kiss.

"Mummy!" Jack calls you from the living room.

"See like now." You smirk leaving Connor with a pout on face.

___________________________
This happen to me before, I'm still scar 😩😳