"On the end of the line"

Start from the beginning

I don't want to put her in this position but again I have no self control and when I'm given the option to win a bet I'll fucking take the bet. Specially when it's against Harry years of going back and forth betting each other it's become our thing.

I hold out my hand and Harry shakes it.

"Let the games begin" he winks and walks off to the boys.

Maybe this will help me. If I turn her into a game I'll lose all feelings for her. She will be just another bet for me to win and I will win.

     Ella's POV

I rush into the club and leave my bag and quickly get changed in the rest room.

I've left Hayley in a state and I feel so bad but I can't not come to work. I think she's realised she does have feelings for Jake since he's decided not to see her again other than at work because he's got feelings for her. He said that if nothing will come of them he wants to cut all ties because it's not fair on him. Which I agree with him over. Maybe tonight she'll use this time to sit down and think about what she wants because there is something there for her to react like this over him.

I rush into the hall and look around and gather my thoughts. I need to find an empty table to get some drinks. Once I've done that hopefully I'll get into the swing of it.

Out the corner of my eye I see a hand waving at me, I turn towards them but stop when I realise it's table three. Louis has told me twice now not to go near them. But it's my job he probably only wants a drink and it's not in me to be rude.

"Hello gentlemen" I smile.

"Please, call me Harry" he gives me a warm smile.

I nod and say hello to the other boys as he introduces' me. They don't seem to bothered and carry on playing their card game.

"Four brandy's?" I question.

"Yes that would be lovely" he passes me his empty glass. I've not noticed before how beautiful he is, his hair is messy but seems to be controlled that way. His green eyes are dazzling and when he smiles it literally lights up his whole face. I wonder what Louis has got his knickers in a twist about.

"I'll be right back" I say as I walk away he shouts "one for yourself too sweetheart"

I wait for the drinks at the bar when I feel a tap on my shoulder. Not really deciding if I want it to be Louis or not after he kicked me out of his house after we kissed. I slowly turn around and thankfully I'm greeted by a smiling Summer.

"So.." She nudges me "What happened last night?" She leans up against the bar and waits for her drinks to be made.

"Nothing" I don't lie unless I count the kiss and the fact I threw myself at him in to account.

"Lies!" She winks.

"I won't tell a soul" she crosses her chest. I roll my eyes and pick up the tray. What's the point in defending myself she's made up her mind already.

"Here we go" I place the drinks down and take my tequila shot with them. Before I walk away Harry hoops his arm around my waist.

"Why don't you stay for a chat?" He says.

I look around for Louis, I can't see him but I have no doubt he is watching me like a hawk. I need to speak to him really about last night.

"Oh I can't. I have things I need to do. Sorry" I politely declined.

"Look if it's because of Louis then don't worry. We are mates. I promise, he just doesn't like when I talk to girls he likes. Scared I might sweep them off their feet with romance because lets me honest that isn't one of louis strong points" he raises his eyebrows and I let out a little giggle.