"I'm a dangerous woman"

Start from the beginning

"You Keep it, call it paying you back from the gifts you left me" I turn to the door ready to turn the handle when he again pushes his body against mine. His front is pushed against my back.

"I'm a dangerous man Ella. Don't play me. No one goes against what I say. No one" he turns me around and stuffs the cash down my top. My breathing stops for a nano second. He rests his hand on my bare chest, I'm sure he can notice the rate of my heart beat by the look on his beautiful fucking face. How I wish he'd touch me more maybe even else where on my body. The thoughts send me into over drive and I squeeze my legs together to find some kind of release.

He steps back shaking his head like I've done something to him. Piss him off or turned him on I can't tell.

Before he can walk away I say "I'm a dangerous woman"

He slowly turns around with his signature smirk plastered over his face. "Oh I don't doubt that for one moment. Maybe I've met my match"

I roll my eyes and pull the cash out of my top and open the door as I'm walking out I throw the cash behind me and leave for the bathroom to get changed hoping he doesn't follow me.

Louis' POV

I watch as the money floats to the floor, she is unreal. Dangerous? She has no fucking idea what she's doing to me. I don't love, I don't have girlfriends and I don't take any shit from any of my girls. Yet why does she have a different affect on me. Why am I feeling this pull to her?

I'm no good for her I know that, I'll ruin her if I get my hands on that perfectly untouched body of hers.

I stand in front of my window looking down at table three. I reach behind me and pick up my phone and dial his number. I watch as he reaches into his pocket and answers.

"Five hundred pounds. That's some tip right there"

"Ha thought I'd help a girl out. You know I'm the caring kind"

I watch as he turns in his chair and looks up to my window. I know he can't see me since it's mirrored but he knows I can see him.

"Caring? I'm not sure you know the meaning"

"Your right, probably as much as you know the meaning" he smiles up at me.

"Keep your hands off her Styles".

He out of everyone is not to touch her. Why couldn't she of chosen someone else, she had to go to that table didn't she.

"Oh now you're just asking for me to pay her some needed attention" he sticks his tongue out and wriggles it about.

I grit my teeth "Not her"

He waves up at me then turns his wave into the middle finger waving it in my direction "Bye Tommo"

Ella's POV

I finally get home and fall into my bed. What a fucking night, I grin thinking of the whole night. How I felt being given all that attention. How I felt standing up to Louis in his office. I hope I didn't take it too far? Although he seemed to like the challenge.

I lay in bed and watch some television for a while before I decide to log on my phone and take a couple of calls and secretly hope Louis calls me.

Most of the calls are pretty decent, with my new confidence I'm more open on the phone. Wearing my outfit from the club also helps me get into the act.

"Hey" I answer the next call.

"If you had taken your tips this evening you wouldn't need to be working on the chat lines" Louis' voice sounds from the speaker.

Since he's not in front of me and can't see I allow the biggest grin on my face to appear. The butterflies are fluttering around in my stomach.

"I like being on the chat lines. I meet some interesting people" I say.

"Interesting?" He replies

"Yeah mostly then there are a few dickheads" I snigger.

"And I take it I'm one of the dickheads?" He laughs.

"I didn't say that"

"I want you in at the weekend start at five. So you can have a few hours learning routines with the girls. Oh and stay away from table three" he turns serious.

"Why?"

"Because I say so. I'm your boss so you listen to me" he snaps

I never know how to take him. On the phone he can be funny and kind then snap into some dominant monster. To be honest I'm not sure which one I like the most.

To please him I agree "Yes sir"

"Them words coming out of your mouth is dangerous" he groans.

Am I really having an affect on the man who is immune to women.

"Are they?" I innocently say with a little smug look on my face.

"You know they are" he breathes.

I'm still pumped after tonight and this is a sex line at the end of the day so I decide to see how far I can go.

"What would happen if I said them to you face to face?" I can't believe I'm talking to my now boss like this. Surely this kind of thing would get me fired? Unless this is what he wants from me?

There is a long sigh on the other side "I would fuck your tight pussy right here on my desk until you couldn't walk for a week"

"Well I'll look forward to that, Sir" as I hang up I hear him moaning.
———

(Hope you are enjoying it so far, please read my other books ☺️ 'The game' is on hold for a few weeks so I can concentrate on this one as I'm having so much fun writing it!)