--CHAPTER 16--

*AT THE RESTAURANT:

Like a gentleman as he was, he pulled a chair for you and ask if you are comfortable enough before he made his turn to settle himself in front of you.

He raised his hand to call the attention of the server.

"What do you want to have?"
Taehyung asked you politely.

"Do you want me?" he teased you.

The server cannot hide his smile at taehyung's words.

You smirked at him.

"Sorry but you're not my type" you said and both of you laughed together.

While you were both having the main course.

'What was he thinking, inviting me for a dinner? I know he needs something,' you thought to yourself.

"So what's the catch?" you suddenly asked trying to broke the silence that was building up.

"Nothing, I just missed you." you saw his rectangular-shaped lips smile at you.

"Oh come on! What is it really?" you forced him to tell you the truth.

Knowing him, he has something important to say.

He sighed deeply, "Okay you got me."

He's up to something; just as what you were thinking a while ago.

"I'm planning to go back to U.S." he added as his face suddenly changed.

"Seriously? When?"

"Tomorrow. I'm going to take over our family business."

"Arraseo~" you replied lifelessly and fake him a smile but deep inside you feel sad thinking he'll be gone.

"Yah! Cheer up okay?! You can face time me everytime you misses me." he said while pinching your cheek for you not to feel so sad about it.

"Ohh~ And one more thing... Can I asks your friend's number?" he smiled.

"Who? Jisoo?"

You grinned. 

"So she's your type now huh?!" you again teased.

"Ne~ I want to know more about her." he said and winked at you.

At last your effort to bring your two friend closer paid off. He' s now curious about Jisoo; which is your true motive that's why you always bring up your friend Jisoo whenever possible. You thought that they'll be a perfect couple.

"Arrachi~ just don't play with her feelings okay? she's more like a sister to me." You gave him her number.

"Arraseo~ " he agreed as you both chuckled.

--------

It's already 11 midnight when you both reaches your house.

"Drive home safely" you waved at him and bid goodbye.

"Ne~ gomawo~ (thanks~) Jalja! (Goodnight!) " as he closed the window of his car and left.

--------

You threw yourself onto the bed exhaustingly but a smile is pasted on your lips thinking about Jisoo and Taehyung.

You quickly searched for your phone to write a blog about your friend's future love story when you noticed that you had a text message from Jungkook.

= Y/N, I am very sorry for what happened earlier. =

You suddenly remember the girl from school.

'Is she really his girlfriend?'

'I admit she was pretty and she also looks smart. She also looked glamourous in her black dress earlier. Does she also models like me? I bet her family was also famous in U.S.' a lot of thoughts were playing in your mind.

Slowly, without you knowing, you were dozing off to sleep.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ