--CHAPTER 10--

Weeks passed and school is going very  smooth..

It was monday morning when you were in a library trying to find some interesting books to read.

You were busy searching on the shelf when you actually witnessed someone,  sitting at the near table staring at you.

You looked and spotted it was Jungkook.

"Tss! that idiot." you silently cursed.

Trying to ignore him, you went to the other shelf that was way too far from him.

But suddenly, something devilish plan came up to your mind again.

You purposely went to the table where he was sitting.

"Oh.. so you're here too?"

As if you didn't noticed him a while ago.

He looked over to you with a 'what' expression.

"Ah.. Eh.. Can you reach those books?" You asked him pointing to the shelf.

His gaze followed your pointing up to the books at the very top of the shelf.

"Ani~ it's too high"  he replied and started to read the book he was holding.

"But I want to read it!" using your puppy eyes and a pout.

'Please make it work.'

You wanted your plan to be successful.

Not expecting it, he ignored you again. You smacked your lips and stomped over to him.

Grabbing onto his wrist, you pulled him and dragged him over to the shelves.

"Yah! what are you doing?" he whisper yell while he's trying to prevent you from dragging him.

"Since you can't reached it, pick me up and I'll try to reach it." You didn't want to be defeated by him.

He glanced up to the book and back at you.

"Just do it, phalli! " you forced him to do so.

You position yourself in front of him and he just stood there blankly.

Looking up to him, you gave him a signal to hurry up.

He left out a soft sigh before lowering himself. He wrap his arms around your leg and lifted you up.

You reached up to grab the book that you wanted among some other books and pulled it out.

At your sudden action, the shelf became wobbly and not steady at all.

Jungkook pulled you with him out of the way just in time before the books hits you two but he eventually tripped down and fell backward onto the floor with you came crashing down on top of him.

"Ugghhh! " he groaned in pain.

Your hands pressed against his chest to lift yourself up a little bit.

"Yah~ahh" you feel annoyed because of your failed plan.

He opened his eyes and your heart suddenly skipped when your gazed locked into his.

Your heart fluttered and...Wait..What? why is your heart fluttering?
You felt your cheeks blushing in nervousness.

'It...it doesn't supposed to be like this' as your conscious mind told you.

Your muscles suddenly becomes tensed and you pulled away but then...

He suddenly wrapped his arms around you and pushed you back closer to him.

"Yah what are you doing?" you asked, startled.

You're trying to pushed against his chest but he strongly holding you in place.

"Isn't this what you what? being close to me?" he arrogantly respond with a smirk.

Your eyebrows crashed together furiously.

"HUH!? ANI~ actually I hate you! AISHH! LET GO OF ME!"

Since he wouldn't let go of you, you lowered yourself and bite a chuck of his shoulders.

"Ahhhhh!" he shouted out in pain and let go of you at last.

You both got up and,

"What's happening here!?" as the librarian approached you both and.. and..

"BOTH OF YOU INTO THE DETENTION OFFICE! NOW!"

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ