--CHAPTER 2--

SOMEONE'S POV

Early morning I did my daily routine. I ran three miles around the field and yet I wasn't perspiring.

I took my phone inside my pocket to check the time but I immediately turned it off seeing those text messages came from unregistered numbers.

It was 7:45 am, enough time to prepare for my 8:00 am class. I decided to go to the nearest rest room where I can prepare myself and change into my school uniform.

Passing along the hallway I spotted this girl walking at the same direction as mine.

Looking only at her figure I can tell how suitable she was when it comes to my taste in girls.

Is she new? How come I didn't know her?

But wait... WHAT IS THAT STAIN ON HER BACK? was she accidentally--

I scratched my nape in disbelief.

Seeing her such in a hurry I can't help myself not to smirk. She's also kinda lost I think? I even felt my face blushing thinking crazy things might happen.

Knowing the fact that she didn't notice the stain, I followed her.

Surprisingly, she turn around and look after me, she maybe observed that I am following her.

I dashed myself for me to lead off wanting to tease her a little but what she did caught me off guard.

"Do I know you?" she asked, eyebrows collide.

I didn't know how to respond to her question.. hey don't blame me, how can i tell her that-- yeah so instead I took off my jacket just to cover her back.

"Heey! I'm asking if I know you.." she hysterically complained as if I'll harm her or something.

I keep my mouth shut, goes to her back and put my jacket around her waist.

She didn't dare to move. Being two inches closer, I can smell her fragrance and found it more attractive.

Visualizing that I hugged her from behind, my lips curved.

"Mind me if I escort you to the rest room?" I whispered for her not to get embarrassed.

"y-yes? wait....what?!" she buffered and damn I found her cute.

I suddenly remember that I have to attend my math class and now I am running late.

That's why I grab her hand and pull her where the rest room was.

"YAH LET GO OF ME YOU BYUNTAE!" she said while trying to stop me from pulling her.

LIKE WTF!? I'm the one who's willing to help her but still calls me what??!

People around us started to murmurs.
They look at me very weird.
Ugh, what the f*ck is this?

Annoyingly, I drag her along the hallway and didn't say anything.

--------

"NOW FIX YOURSELF YOU IDIOT!" I said angrily and brought her inside the rest room.

'Tsss! How dare she? A simple thank you will do for Christ sake!'

SERIOUSLY? SHE CALLED ME BYUNTAE (pervert)? THAT BRAT! My mood suddenly change. What she says pisses me off. She definitely gets on my nerves.

No one dare to oppose me except her. She did'nt know who she was up against.

"HUH! BE READY! I'LL FIND TIME TO MAKE REVENGE!!!" I said, smirking.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ