--CHAPTER 12--

You smiled and told him all about you and Taehyung when suddenly the lights  inside the room went off.

"Yah kkamjjagya~" you startled.

While you were adjusting yourself in the situation you suddenly heard Jungkook calling you.

"Y/N-ah" he said in a low pitched tone.

"Wae? (Why?)"

"Can you stay beside me? I feel sick and terrified. And also... I'm afraid of the dark." he asked while you stared at him blankly, clueless..

'How come he is afraid of the dark!?'

You didn't know how to react to his words. You though he was joking so you just ignored him.

"Heey?" You asked but receive no response.

You stared at him. He looked pale and seemed to be really having a bad headache.

So you went to him and sat beside him.

--------

15 minutes past... the lights are back but still your dean had not come back.

"Jungkook" you kicked the leg of his desk to wake him up. His head was still resting on the desk.

"Yah Jeon Jungkook!" you kicked the desk again but still he didn't budge.

You come closer and shake his shoulder.

"Kookie-ah, Yah ireona~" you said trying to wake him up.

"...what?..." he replied.

"Oh good thing you answered I thought you're dead."

You teased and thought that he may fight back but he remained fixed in his position.

'Is this guy really sick?'

"Yah sit up" you commanded and made him lean back on his chair. You noticed that he looked tired.

You put your hand on his forehead and it really felt hot.

"Yah you have a fever!" you said, hysterically.

"Psh! I know. Don't mind me. It will go away later anyway." you awkwardly stared at him.

"A-are..you, um, o-okay?" you asked but he didn't reply. You become a little worried.

'Fuzz this is really my fault'

"I'll call Jisoo to come over." you got up to get your phone inside your bag when you suddenly felt a hand grabbed your wrist.

"Don't. Just stay beside me, I feel cold." he said sounded so weak.

You decided to just sit beside him. Reluctantly, you cuddle him a little to keep him warm.

"I'll stay until the dean comes back", you told him hesistantly...

5 minutes then passed when the door opened.

"Sorry for your long wait. Anyway, you're dismissed." your dean said and left the room, she maybe forgot about the punishment.

'Good thing tho, I can go home early'

You stood up and turned to Jungkook.

"You can walk home by yourself, right?"

He just leaned in his chair and just sat like a little boy wanting to fall asleep.

"Piggy back me home." he said and put out his two hands towards you.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ