--CHAPTER 3--

You fixed yourself in the rest room and prepared to go to your next class. It took you half an hour to actually remove the stain on your uniform and on that guy's jacket.

'Today is your first day and now you're already skipping class? Oh god!'

Half running at the hallway you saw that guy from before with his friends or maybe his teammates? Yeah, they're just too many and that made you a little scared.

'I AM SOOOO F*CKIN DEAD!'

Just to avoid him you choose to go downstairs, planning to take another route.

'Are they really that scary!?'

----------

You came to your room breathing so hard, panting like you do a marathon or something. You even have sweat that is now dripping from your face.

'Now you look like a mess. You are not expecting your first day to be like this.'

"Yah Y/N where have you been?" Jisoo asked worriedly.

"Wow! I can't believe you skip your class considering this is your first day." She added.

Jisoo was your best buddy since you were young, she always go to your house to join you studying with your private tutor in middle school. Aside from that, she's also the reason why you chose to get to this university for learning.

"It's just that..." you cut your own words when he suddenly flashed in your mind.

"Just what? what happened?"

"Nope~ It is nothing." You replied and forced a smile to her.

"Aigoo~ waaaait~ I smell something. Does something came up? What is it, hm?" she added while poking your side as she was so curious about it.

'She really knows me~'

"I woke up late that's all", just to hide the fact that you met this crazy guy yet so handsome but still annoyed you.

"Arraseo~ " she pouted.

Trying to gave up you assume but she was way too fast and got the jacket you were holding.

"Okay, then whose jacket is this?"

She raises it up, back facing her and notice that there was a name written at the back of the jacket.

"JEON JUNGKOOK? Who is he anyway?" she teasingly asked you with a wide smile plastered on her face.

------------

At last your whole class was finally over but Jisoo still don't want to stop questioning you about what happened a while ago.

'She's like a cop interrogating such criminal.'

You felt guilty about it that's why you tell her all in details. She's your friend anyway.

You started to packed your things up same as her.

"OH EM GEE! Is he that handsome? I want to meet him in person." She squealed.

"Aisshh~ Handsome his face! that moron!"

You actually remember what happened earlier that makes you more agitated.

You and Jisoo started to talk about random stuffs when suddenly the door of your classroom opened, revealing Jungkook.

In an instant, the two of you became silent. Shocked to what you're both see, you exchange glares. You didn't expect him to be here, even Jisoo.

'What is he doing here?' you asked yourself.

He was standing at the closed door with his right foot resting on it and his both hands were on his pocket.

He raised an eyebrow. He is staring straight to your direction, waiting for you to say something.

"Ah... Ehh.. Waeyo (Why)?" you asked him just to lessen the tension inside the classroom.

Not mentioning that the only people inside was the three of you.

"Me? I came here to get my stuff," he said while smirking.

There he goes again, his smirk made you speechless for the second time.

"Yah Y/N gave him back his jacket." You heard Jisoo whispered at you.

"Ahh yeah I got it!"

Ofcourse, you quickly got his jacket inside your bag. Thank God you removed the blood stain on it.

"And by the way thank you for saving me in embarrassment a while ago.. I wa--"

"I am not referring to my jacket."

You were about to gave the jacket when he suddenly cut you from what you're trying to say.

"Then what?" You curiously asked.

"I am here to get my dog."

"Your what?" Jaw dropped. You didn't knew what's with him again. Is he crazy or something? maybe he uses drugs?

Honestly, it's so hard dealing with this guy.

"YOU. I am here to get you." he teased and flashed you a deadly glare.

S.I.L.E.N.C.E

It was very silent where you both staring to one another. You're trying to sort out what's going on in his head and read his mind using your stares.

"E-ehem!"

Jisoo interrupted and break the awkward silence.

"Ah.. eh I just remembered I have plans to do, I'll head first. Jalga (bye)~ " she dashed through the door and left you alone with this crazy guy.

'How dare she.' You facepalmed.

Jisoo left the room and now you were in a critical state of your life. You're alone with this guy!

'Aissh~ so bad for me.'

"Sooo how's my pet dog doing?" He again smirk.

You just ignored him and finished packing your things ready to leave the room immediately.

"Tss~ I'm not someone's pet okay? And I am not your DOG!"

You replied angrily and walks through the door planning to avoid him again when suddenly he hold your arm forcing you not to leave.

"THEN BE MINE."

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ