--CHAPTER 6--

"You want me to prove something JA-GI-YA?" he said as he kissed you on your lips.

The touched of his lips gave you butterflies in the stomach, and made your heart raced.

The fast thumping in your chest made your senses back in reality.

"AISH!~YAHHH~!" you shouted as you pushed him against you.

It was your first kiss actually.

Everyone who witnessed the scene seemed so shocked.

You immediately covered your face that is now red blushing like crazy.

'I am like a red tomato that can burst any moment now'

Trying to escape from that embarrassment you were involved, you quickly grabbed Taehyung's hand and left the restaurant immediately.

------------

"DAMN! LIKE WTF?! CURSED HIM! I REALLY HATE HIM! URGHHH! IS HE CRAZY?!..THAT MORON! I FIND TIME TO TAKE REVENGE! AHHH!..HE KEEPS ON PESTERING ME!! " you cursed him while dragging the hand that you thought was Taehyung's.

Meanwhile, Taehyung widened his eyes and his jaws dropped at the sight that you left him behind. He froze for a moment, he needed time to react and also - to accept that.

Still cursing Jungkook.. you dragged the hand not noticing something.

After a few minutes you could finally breathe properly, no more gasping. But still, you were boiling in anger.

You took a deep breath. Cleared your mind and think that it was never happened. You don't want to end your day miserable.

"How about we go in to th-"

You suddenly stopped. The words that you wanted to utter lodged in your throat as you heard him chuckled.

"Ehhmm" he cleared his throat.

You noticed that it wasn't Taehyung's voice. You stop walking and look at the hand you were holding.

Looking up to that person only to realize that it was Jungkook who was standing in front of you.

'A living tomato again, this time I bursted out.'

With speed, you let go of his hand and kept your head down because of embarrassment.

He raised his eyebrow in confusion and started to laugh holding his tummy.

'Like what the hell!'

You immediately called a taxi out of shame and left him there still laughing his ass hard.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ