--CHAPTER 8--

*STILL AT THE BASKETBALL COURT

After the game, Jungkook's basketball teammates were gone attending their respective classes. He plays and shoots basketball all alone.

He looked over to the benches where you and Jisoo were sitting at.

You were both into your book when suddenly a basketball flew in and hit you in your head.

"YAAAHHH!" you shouted in pain and looked up as Jungkook strolled over to you.

"What is wrong with you?" you asked and rubbed your head that was still in pain.

"Play with me."

You gasped in disbelief.

'Over my dead body'

"NEVEEEER! How dare you hit me and ask me to play with you? who are you to tell me what to do huh!?"

You turned back to your book and mumbled annoyingly.

"You even make me lost my page" you added and shuffled through the pages to find where were you at.

"YAAAH! I said play with me" he said but you ignored him and continued reading.

Using his tongue to poke the inside of his cheek, he stared at you deeply.

"Or... you're afraid you might lose?" he dared, with his eyebrow teasingly moved.

You paused at his daring words.

'That's it, he's summoning the devil inside of you'. You closed the book and looked back to him, more like glaring.

"And if I win over you?" you asked, curiously.

"Hmm... Ehh.. I'll do anything you ask for. And since you are a girl, I play it fair, I'll shoot ten baskets while you can shoot three". He again raised his eyebrow teasingly.

"I believe you're a man of your words" you said as you accepted his bet with confidence.

You and Jungkook stood face to face with each other while staring competitively into each other's eyes.

NOW LET THE GAME BEGIN!!!

--------

Unexpectedly, you gotten all of your three baskets first. Jungkook was huffing and puffing, giving you the death glare.

He couldn't believe that he'll actually lose to such a woman like you. While you puffed your chest out proudly.

"What did you say again? If I win you'll do anything I asked?" you smiled and give him a blinking-teasingly eyes.

He rolled his eyes away and took a deep heavy breath.

"Just say it." he annoyingly replied.

You tapped your two index fingers together as you were thinking how to get rid of him.

"Hmm... Let's see... AHA!" you grinned.

"Give me a piggy back ride home!" you asked that made him choked.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ