--CHAPTER 18--

"Ughh.." you mumbled, as you slowly opened your eyes a bit.

You felt like you just closed your eyes minutes ago but no, it was already 3 am in the morning.

But what made you woke up all of a sudden? It was your phone, ringing. You groaned and sat up to reach for your phone.

"Yeoboseyo? (hello?)" you asked, eyes still half opened.

"Yah Y/N why didn't you reply in my message huh!?"

Your eyes got bigger when you noticed that it was Jungkook.

"Uhmm.. yeah.. I'm sorry. I didn't notice, I had already fell asleep. Why'd you call me?"

You curiously asked, Jungkook was calling you in the middle of the night well that makes you wonder.

"Ah.. Ehm.. About what happened earlier, Bianhe~" he reply in his very low, deep voice.

He said sorry even if you knew that he's not at fault.

"Gwaenchana~ (it's okay~)"

You shrugged just to forget what happened.

"Is that all? Can I sleep now?"  you added.

"Ah...Umm.. Goodnight."

You heared Jungkook on the other line then you both hung up.

Your smile faded and your heart felt like it was crushed into a thousand pieces instantly as you remembered what was the girl earlier said to your face.

* You bitch. Stay away from my boyfriend. *

This phrase kept playing inside your head over and over again. Tears formed into your eyes without knowing it as you cleared your throat.

"She's really his girlfriend huh? he even felt sorry for what his girlfriend did. Such a loyal moron!" you sighed while hugging your pillow.

Tears welled up from your eyes and began rolling down your cheeks. You can't hold it in anymore.

'Why am I so broken hearted? why do I feel so sad?'

All these questions left unanswered.

'I don't know why I feel this way. I MUST BE CRAZY!'

You tried so hard to erase off the thoughts in your head and slept.

--------------------------

Another day passed. You walked slowly to your locker and was about to open it when suddenly you caught sight of something.

Jungkook was walking with that girl through the hallway, his hand on her shoulder and they're coming at your direction.

"Y/N right? I'm sorry for yesterday." she said and you noticed Jungkook put away his hand off her.

"I hope we can be friends. By the way, I'm Jennie." She extended her hand motioning a handshake.

"I'm pleased to meet you Jungkook's girlfriend." you faked a smile and shook her hand.

You turned to your locker, trying to keep yourself calm and ignoring everything.

You quickly took out your books from the locker and slammed your locker shut, rushing to class.

--------

After class, you went to the rooftop hoping to get some fresh air.

Suddenly, you heard footsteps coming behind you.

"Why are you here?"

You asked him, it was Jungkook.

"You think I'm following you? stop dreaming." he teased.

You sighed. Then you both went silent just watching the blue bright sky.

"How are you with Jennie?" you suddenly asked him out of the blue.

"Waeyo? (why?)"

'Dang.. it slipped!'

"Ah.. Nothing. I just wanna know if you're treating her right." you said and you saw him chuckled.

"Since when did you care about her huh!?" he again teased you because of your nonsense respond to his question.

'The hell you ask!? He is right tho'

"Aishhh!" you murmured irritatingly.

"We're good." he said which made you speechless as if you swallowed a lump in your throat.

Suddenly, he turned to you and came closer. He stared intensely into your eyes.

"I actually wanna ask you something..." he said still staring at you.

"W-what is it?" you mumbled.

"Do you... want me to break up with Jennie?"

You stared at him and blinked before you broke out a big fake laughter. He raised an eyebrow.

"Why would I? Jennie seemed to love you and you complement each other. You're a perfect pair" you said bitterly.

He didn't face you but he folded his arms and looked else where.

"If I go against you, and break up with her, what will you do?" he again stared straight at your eyes, waiting for an answer.

You gulped. You can't answer it. You don't know yourself. Just then, the bell rang, break's over.

Thank goodness, you were saved by the bell.

"Break's over, bye!" you said and left him there, puzzled..

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ