--CHAPTER 9--

"Give me a piggy back ride home!" you asked that made him choked.

"Are you kidding me? I could die because of exhaustion!" he declined.

"A man of his words is a man of his words unless...you're not a man." you teasingly raise both of your eyebrows at him and then dashed over to where Jisoo and your things are at.

He bit his bottom lips and shut his eyes irritatingly.

You put everything into your bag and bid farewell to Jisoo. Then you stepped onto the bench while gesturing your hands at Jungkook.

"Come on! I'm ready!" you shouted playfully.

He glanced over at you then let out another heavily sigh before coming over to you.

You handed him your bag and he slide it onto his shoulder. He looked up at you and you smiled at him teasingly.

"Phalli wa(faster)!" you commanded.

You turned him around and jumped onto his back. He grunted loudly and slide his arms under your knees.

"TSSS! How much did you weigh?"

"YAH-AH! I'm not that heavy! No more complaining. LET'S GOOO!" you said while tightening your arms around his shoulders and chest. Then he begins to walk.

-----

The sun keeps heating up and sweats began to drip down at Jungkook's eyes.

"Yah! I can't see anymore" he again complained as you looked at him.

"Hmm.. Let me see. Turn your face over here and I will swipe it for you". you said as a sense of guilt had started to grow in you.

Jungkook stopped walking and turned his sour-up face to you. His eyes were closed from all of the sweat.

You don't have any napkin or towel so you use your hands instead. You wiped the sweat around his eyes as much as you can.

"Okay try to open your eyes now." you commanded.

As he slowly opened his eyes, he paused at the sight of your face that was so closed to his.

"My God! you're sweating like a waterfalls." you continued to wipe his face with your hands as he continued to stare at you.

You didn't realize his stare until your eyes met his. The two of you stared deeply to each other's eyes for a long while.

"Why!? Am I pretty?" you teased him and suddenly grinned.

He sneered and broke the eye contact.

"Aniyo~ Your face were so ugly that's why."

You gasped in surprise.

"YAH!" you slapped his chest and he grunted in pain.

"Don't hit me! Do you want me to drop you?"

"Tell you what, I may not be pretty but I bet my heart is way prettier than all those girls you've talked to! So shut up ok!?" you replied irritatingly. He definitely know how to make fun of  you.

"Arra~Arraseo~ you don't need to be all heat up" he said with his bunny smile trying to mock you again.

"Aisshhh~ " you took a deep breath and he continued to walked you home.

"Where is your house anyway?"

--------

Jungkook let go of you as soon as he reaches your house.

"Bye.. Thank you so much for the ride home!" you giggled happily at his sulky, yet adorable facial expression.

"Remember this because this will be the last and ever time you're get on my back!" he said, exhausted.

"Oh ho.. Why are you so clingy about your back? Well.. Annyeong (bye) see yah tomorrow!"

You entered your house and waved goodbye to him before you closed the door.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Jungkook got out of the bathroom after a warm shower. He massage his shoulders and rolled it couple of times to lessen the soreness after effects.

While doing so, his mind flashes back to when he was carrying you on his back and you were wrapping your arms around him tightly.

* "Why? Am I pretty?" "Tell you what, I may not pretty but I bet my heart is way prettier than all those girls you've talked to! So shut up ok!?" * he swiped that thought off of his mind and sneered.

He jumped onto his computer and just fiddled around to get you off of his mind.

--------------------

You jumped onto your bed after finishing your essay. As you reached out to turn off the lamp, a message popped up from your cellphone.

"Unregistered number?" you asked yourself as you clicked the message.

=Hey! guess what, my whole body was in pain right now and it's all your fault.=

You scoffed but found it cute that he actually sent those to you. You lied onto your bed and about to put your phone back when another message popped up.

You read the message again and again and also blinked multiple times to make sure you're not reading it incorrectly.

= Good night! =

"Good...night? Jungkook said goodnight to me!?" asking yourself repeatedly because you cannot believe it.

You turned your body on your belly flat onto the bed and your face smashed into your pillow.

'How am I suppose to fall asleep now!?'

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ