--CHAPTER 19--

A week passed, and you and Jungkook didn't seen each other that often.

It was in the rooftop where your last conversation with him. He didn't even shown up in your class either.

You went looking for Jungkook after not seeing him in a week. You knew that he would be at the basketball court and you were right.

"JEON!" you shouted and walked over to him.

"Did you forget that you have classes today?" you asked but he continued to shoot baskets and seems like he's ignoring you.

You are confused by his sudden attitude.

"Jungkook! Jeon Jungkook!" you twisted him around by his arms to face you.

"Are you okay? Why are you ignoring me?"

"And why are you here?!" he questioned as you narrowed your eyes in confusion.

"Why am I here?! I came here to look for you ofcourse! Seriously what has gotten into you?"

You have no clue what is wrong with him but by his facial expression you could tell that he was irritated.

"Did Jennie and you fought?"

"None of your business." he replied, still busy shooting.

You were even more confused now. You bite your bottom lips as you stared deeply at him.

"Want to have a bet?"

You asked when he stopped and turned his full body to you. He couldn't help himself but to stared at you.

"I'm kinda bore." you added but he just continued to stare at you.

"Yah. I'm talking to you."

"Ah.. How about we just shoot baskets? in 5 minutes, whoever shoots the most, win. Sounds good?"

You nodded.

"But since I'm a girl, two points for me." you said that made him chuckled.

"I'll give you three."

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

5 minutes was fast, too fast.

Although you got three points ahead of him, he still beats you by ten points.

He gave you a look and you rolled your eyes away.

"Sorry I gotta win this time."

"What a man you are? Whatever, just  tell me what you want from me?" you said while catching your breath.

"A piggy back ride home."

Your mouth dropped and you turned back to him in shock.

"You kiddin me right?" you asked and
he gave you a look.

"Do I?"

"Arrgghh! I shouldn't have brought the deal thing up!" you groaned loudly and gestured your hands.

"Hop on." you said and turned around so that your back will be facing him.

He strolled over to stand behind you.

"Are you sure you can do this?" he teased, wiping his sweat on his forehead.

"Yah! I done it once remember?!" you flashed him a deadly glare and he chuckled giving you his bunny smile.

You waited for him to jump onto your back impatiently.

'NEXT TIME! You will definitely beat him next time. Hmph! Just you wait JEON JUNG---'

Your thought got interrupted as soon as you felt his hands wrapped around your waist from behind.

You looked down at his hands and then felt his warm body against your back.

You stood there like a statue as he leaned forward and whispered into your ear.

"Bogo shipda Y/N-ah."

Your chest heaved up and down nervously as you felt his gazed fix you. You couldn't handle all the feels and your heart exploded with happiness.

'Jungkook was hugging me from behind?'

You suddenly remembered Jennie.

You then automatically elbowed him on the stomach and he grunted in pain, letting go of you. You turned around and slapped him on the back.

"You broke up with Jennie, didn't you?" you asked him.

He was in pain both front and back but he manage to laugh hard.

"What's so funny about that huh?!" you confusedly asked.

"Do you really have to hit me this hard?" he asked still laughing.

You flashed him a glare before turning and walking off. He sneered and chased quickly after you.

"Yah... Y/N." you turned back to him.

"Jennie isn't my girlfriend." he said that makes your heart fluttered.

"W--ait..What?" You asked wanting him to repeat what he said earlier.

"Jennie isn't my girlfriend. Yes she is my friend but actually not my type as a woman." he said and began to explain everything to you.

--------------------

"So why are you explaining this all to me huh?!" you asked as you raised your eyebrow teasingly.

He went quiet and couldn't make eye contact with you. You noticed his shy yet cute attitude and sneered.

"Because I like you."

Although he was mumbling, you can hear him quite well but you just have to tease him a little longer.

"What did you say?"

"I said I like you Y/N-ah." again, he was mumbling.

"Hah? What was that!?" 

He smacked his lips and grasped onto your arm. He dragged you and walked out of the court. He stopped in the middle of the field and knelt.

"I REALLY LIKE YOU Y/N-AH!
DO YOU LIKE ME TOO!?" he shouted as everyone in the field stopped walking and gathered around you.

He stared at you waiting for an answer.

"What if I don't felt the same way?"

Everyone in the field seemed to be so shocked even Jungkook at your sudden answer.

You glanced at Jungkook and you could saw disappointment in his eyes.

'what the f*ck am I saying, of course I like him, I love him to be exact.'

As soon as he stood up, you placed your both hand on his nape and gave him a peck on his cheek.

His eyes widen at your sudden action.

"Action speaks louder than words huh?!" you teased as you saw Jungkook's eyes lit up and smiled widely at you.

"So... is it a yes?" he asked and you nodded happily.

'Fuzz he's toooo cute. He looks like a happy bunny pleased with his precious carrot.'

The whole crowd were cheering to the both of you.

As you felt Jungkook kissing your forehead.

"Can I call you mine now?" he asked, smiled and hugged you tightly.

"I am now yours, for real."

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ