--CHAPTER 7--

AT SCHOOL:

While in class, your elbow was planted on the desk and your head was resting against your palm as you were writing all the possible plans for your revenge.

"Eh.." Jisoo turned around from her seat to face you.

"What?" you asked.

"Uhhm.. There's a basketball game after class, do you want to watch?"

Your hand stopped writing as your gaze shifted up to her. That moment something mischievous came up to your mind.

'ITS MY TURN!'

--------

Squeezing through the crowded bench, you and Jisoo went in front and seated down right before the game start.

All the cheerleaders gathered together on the court and started doing their dance.

After their cheerful dance, a loud buzz was heard to signal that the game will actually begin.

The whole court were filled with high spirit cheers. As the players entered from the left side, you spotted Jungkook.

"There he is! There he is!" you heard some girls behind you talking.

"Where? I don't see him." as the other replied.

"He's the one with the brown running shoes."

Your ears grew bigger to listen to their conversation as it seems like they're talking about Jungkook.

"Oh My God! He is so handsome!!" they both squealed as you twitched a little because of the pain they're giving to your ear.

As you're planning how to make your first move you stared at him.

Jungkook's eyes shifted to the crowd and immediately caught your stare. You raised an eyebrow to him and gave him a smirk as you envisioned your plans done effectively.

Suddenly as you were not expecting it, he gave you his sweetest bunny like smile, a finger heart and winked at you.

You didn't know how to respond to his sudden action.

You let your eyes wandered off thinking if you had to go or not. You were blushing really hard when Jisoo poked you and asked..

"Yah! what's with him?" she suddenly asked as she caught Jungkook winked at you.

Jisoo didn't think much for the first second but then it suddenly hit her a couple of seconds later.

"Don't tell me... you like him?" she again questioned you with her teasingly eyes.

Your eyes widen at her question, which you never expect her to think of that.

"A-ANI~ NEVER!" you said and quickly stand at your seat ready to leave the place.

"Yah where are you going?!"

"I'm.. ah.. I am going to buy us some food." you walked and left and realized that the situation didn't worked as you plan.

'Ugh, for Pete's sake!'

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ