--CHAPTER 4--

"THEN BE MINE"

Those words kept hunting you until now. It's playing over and over inside your head.

"UUUGGHHH!~ PLEASE LET ME SLEEP!" you shouted as you grabbed the pillow and tossed it across your room.

"I HATE THAT GUY! JINJA! NEXT TIME I SAW HIM I BEAT HIM REALLY HARD." You said while punching your human sized teddy bear trying to reveal your stress.

'Relax Y/N.. He was not worth your time.'

As his name popped up to your mind you quickly searched for your laptop and looked for his name on the internet.

"WOW DAEBAK (amazing)!" you amusingly said while kept on stalking him on his accounts.

You cannot believe on the information you gathered about him.

He was the only inheritor of their huge and prominent company.
They also owned the university you were currently studying.
His family was renowned even in U.S.

"Oh really? Is he really that famous!?" questioning yourself still cannot accept the mere fact.

"Still I HATE HIM!" you said, arms crossed still not getting over from it.

-------------------

THE NEXT DAY

-Classroom-

As you entered into the noisy classroom, you noticed that everyone was gathering up around the area of where your desk was located.

"Yah! why aren't you guys in your seat?" you questioned.

Everyone turned to you in surprise and make way for you as you walked over to your desk.

But everyone wasn't gathered around your desk, they were gathering around the desk behind you.

A male student, sitting on that desk greeted you.

"Annyeong!" he said confidently and flashed you his bunny like smile.

Your jaw dropped as you saw him sitting there.

"Yah what are you doing here?!" you suddenly asked as you saw him smirking.

"Yah Jagiya is that how you greeted your boyfr--?" you dashed trying to cut his words by covering his mouth by your hands.

The whole classroom were filled with whispering and some giggling.

"Okay, everyone. Get back to your seats!" as your teacher came and save you from danger.

"Urrgghh!" annoyed, you gave him a glare and sat at your desk.

Trying to calm yourself, you took a deep breath, looked straight to the board, trying to listen at your teacher's discussion..

As he leaned forward, he whispers..
"I'm just getting started!"

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ