--CHAPTER 1--

= My Sweetest Revenge =

Your Pov

Standing in front of your university, you had mixed emotions. Many things came up to your mind, having you the second thought of not going.

'Do I really have to?'

Asking yourself while biting your thumb and tapping your heels involuntarily. This makes you really nervous but at the same time you are curious to what it feels like.

'What if I suck? Do they know me? Heeey, I don't want to be a loner~~ what if-- ugh. What should I do!?'

Shrugging that all off, you stand straight, bring out all the confidence you have and walk like a model as if you were the most beautiful in that school.

'Okay self! Inhale. Exhale.'

Everyone's eyes was fixed on you as you walk through the hallway. Hearing those positive gossips around makes you feel more confident.

'Chin-up girl! You got this!'

You never experienced how exciting it was since this will be your first time attending in a real university.. in a real school.

It's not your fault though, Being a model is hard for you to study in schools, your hectic schedules and such, that's why you ended up taking your home classes every school year.

You're so much used to it but somehow sometimes you ask yourself what does it feels like to be in a normal university, you want to experience it yourself.

--------------

As you were walking along the hallway, you are busily looking at the map given by your Dean. You are trying to figure out where is your location in this huge campus and thinking so hard to find the assigned building/room.

While doing so, you notice a guy who keeps on following you.

'Can I ask him where this building is?' You questioned your self.

'Nah, I got this.'

You bypass him and continue to find your destination. Maybe he's new too or whatever that's why you just ignored him.

You keep on searching until you saw that guy who just followed you a while ago is now standing in front of you.

Looking at him feeling weird, you scan him from head to toe. He is wearing a jersey with his university jacket.
Maybe he's a varsity player in your school? You figures. Not a faintest clue.

"Do I know you?"

That's it. You can't stand him anymore. You take the chance to asked the strange guy finally. 

He didn't answer.

'What an attitude? Tss..' you rolled your eyes. You found him a little arrogant.

He just shook his head and started to unzip his jacket. His eyes were lowered and you can say that his expression was kinda serious.

"Heey! I am asking if I know you?"

You again asked with your not so friendly tone but like what you expect he still didn't give you a reply.

He is walking towards you and just that busy taking off his jacket.

As soon as he removed his jacket, he goes to your back and tie it around your waist.

'What's that? What the heck was that!?'

Your eyes bulge. You got shocked at his sudden action and your body didn't dare to move a muscle.

Yeah, you can say that you literally froze to where you were standing.
A statue indeed.

While his hands were busy tieing his jacket around you, your heart was busy as well drumming the inside of you.

You can also smell the sweet scent of his sweat and that makes you speechless.

"Mind me if I escort you to the rest room?" he whispered to your ear that made your senses back in reality.

"y-yes? wait.... what?!" you stuttered.

You snapped, giving him a questionable look.

'What just happened?'

You don't understand what he actually means by that and also have no idea who really this guy is.

Little did you know, you are staring deeply at him, more like confused.

He just answered your stares with a smirk.

'Who is this guy and what does he want from me? Does he knows me? A fan? Or maybe stalker?'

There were so many questions playing in your mind when he suddenly grab your hand and pull you to the direction where the rest room is.

'What is wrong with this dude?'

"YAH LET GO OF ME YOU BYUNTAE!"
you shouted but he just dragged you along the hallway and didn't say anything.

'Is he deaf? Tss.'

You keep on struggling with his hold but he's way too strong. He is to powerful.

You are very much aware that your small fragile body was no match to his so you just let him pulled you and followed him back.. even it's against your will.

--------------

"NOW FIX YOURSELF YOU IDIOT!" he said angrily and locked you inside the rest room.

He left you there alone and speechless.

'What the hell?'

Stunned to what just happen, you manage to look yourself into the mirror. You were trying hard enough to understand what that imbecile guy is up to.

"Aish! I hate him!" you murmured with your super annoyed expression, trying to ease your anger.

"Seriously? What's with him?" talking to yourself into the mirror while removing the jacket he tied you awhile ago.

You notice that there was a tiny red spot on his jacket. You scratch and take a closer look to it.

'It is like... what is this? it's like a blood? wait what!?'

"WAAAAAAAHHHHH~" you shouted in embarrassment. It took you seconds to figure this thing out.

"Oh my gosh~ like seriously!?" you can't help but to curse youself. You want to be eaten by the universe on that moment.

'Goodness gracious! What on earth?!'

"OF ALL DAYS! WHY THE FUDGE IS TODAY THAT I HAVE MY MENSTRUAL PERIOD!!?"

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ