--LAST CHAPTER--

You woke up and stretched. Today is a new day! You jumped out of bed and made your way to the bathroom.

For some reason you felt kind of happy thinking that Jungkook was really your boyfriend now.

You freshened up and headed out for school. When you are about to open the gate, you were surprised by Jungkook's sudden appearance.

"Good morning jagi~" he greeted you happily.

"Good morning baby!" you replied.

"Let's go before we're late for school ^^," he said and opened the door of his car for you.

"Thanks."

Soon you arrived at the campus.
When you're about to stepped out of his car, he teased you.

"Where's my kiss?"

"Your what?" you asked shyly.

You saw Jungkook pouted his lips waited you to kiss him.

"Close your eyes first." you commanded and he instantly did.

It's been seconds when he noticed that you already left him there alone with that posture.

"Aish! I knew it!" Jungkook chuckled and scratched the back of his hair shyly.

Days passed when you and Jungkook starts dating. You still cannot believed the fact that Jungkook was now your real boyfriend.

Jungkook already explained to you everything, their company's bankruptcy and even the fixed marriage with Jennie.

He also talked to his dad about the problem, and that he already had a woman he wants to marry  and it was you, Y/N.

Of course his dad agreed and give his full support to his son. Jennie on the other hand didn't want to let go of Jungkook but her parents called her back to Florida for some business and later pulled off the wedding issue.

-----------

It was burning hot afternoon and Jungkook was sitting at the bench, waiting for you.

You were supposed eating lunch with him today but it has been almost 30 minutes passed the time you're supposed to show up.

He checked the time again and then groaned angrily before heading off to go find you.

Jungkook searched around the university and even tried to call you but you didn't answer your phone, which made him even more heats up.

He was walking down the hallway and about to turn the corner when he spotted  you standing before Jimin.

He backs up behind the corner and peek at you and Jimin. His heart started beating nervously, or more like irritatingly as he continued to stare at the both of you.

You and Jimin were a little too far that he didn't hear what you guys are talking about.

Angrily, he lowered his gaze and then turned and stomped back the way he came from.

--------

You went looking for Jungkook after not seeing him at the table that you two were supposed to meet up. Until you noticed your friend Jisoo strolling towards you.

"Yah Y/N-ssi, did Jungkook and you fought?"

"Ani~ Actually I'm looking for him. Did you saw him?" you asked a little bit worried.

"Uh.. yeah.. I saw him walking at the hallway earlier and he looked very pissed off. That's why I thought you two fought." she explained.

Suddenly Jimin came up to your mind.

'Did he saw me with Jimin earlier?' you asked yourself.

You knew that he would be at the basketball court so you quickly go there to look for him.

Like what you thought, Jungkook was there playing basketball with his friends out in the hot humid sun.

You saw Jungkook threw the ball and the ball hit the basket hoop and bounced off.

As all their eyes followed the ball, it bounced onto the ground and rolled over to your feet.

All of the guys froze in their position when they saw you standing there, staring straight to Jungkook.

Suga and Hoseok back away so that Jungkook will fully in your sight.

You picked up the ball off the ground and then looked at him straight in the eyes again.

"Yah what's the problem lovebirds?" Jin teased.

"Did you two fought?" Suga asked and elbowed Jungkook.

All of his friends were confused and even looked at Jungkook, waiting for him to respond.

"I wanted to talk to you." you said and threw the ball straight to him and he immediately catch it.

"Yah! yah! yah! You better talk to her and fix things up." as Namjoon advised Jungkook and get the ball from him.

----------

You were sitting at the bench next to Jungkook. You hand him a towel and a bottled water.

"What is it?"  he asked waiting you to explain everything.

"Uh.. eh... Did you already ate lunch?" you asked, you didn't know how to begin your explanation.

"I lost my appetite since I caught you with--" 

'That's it. He definitely saw us.'

"Uh.. about that.. earlier.. It really means nothing. Jimin asked me to help him with his assignment. Nothing serious really." you explained.

"Tss. That guy. Don't you dare help him huh! Arraseo?!" he said, irritated.

While you tried not to burst into laughter, he noticed you smiling.

"Wae? What's so funny huh?!" he asked still irritated.

"Ah..nothing.. I just found you cute when you are jealous." you teased.

"Yah! I'm not! Why do I!? tss.." he defended as you noticed him blushing.

"Aigoo~ My baby is jealous~ " you can't help but to tease again.

His eyes shifted to you. He smiled as he recall how you two met.

"Did you remember how we first met?" he suddenly asked trying to pissed you back.

"YAH! don't you dare brought that thing up, it embarrassed me." you said as you punch him a little on his shoulder.

"Yah! yah! Why? that's so memorable to me." he teased and burst out laughing.

"Aish! That was an accident!" you said trying to defend yourself as you saw Jungkook still laughing very hard.

You shoot him a deadly glare and he noticed it.

"Arra~ Arraseo~ bian jagya~"  He brushed the tip of your nose with his index finger and you laughed.

Grabbing onto your hand, he pulled you toward him and hugged you tightly in his warm embrace.

"Thank you jagiya... for everything." he whispered.

You pulled back and looked at him straight in the eyes.

"And?"

you teased and he snickered shyly.

"I LOVE YOU."

You grabbed onto his collar shirt and pulled him down as you tiptoe and kissed him on his lips.

"I LOVE YOU TOO KOOKIE." you whispered.

His grin gotten bigger and he quickly steal another kiss. He interlocked his hands with yours and the both of you walked toward the sunset.

You chuckled as you heard Jin, Hoseok, Namjoon and Suga cheering and whistling for the both of you.

___________E N D__________