--CHAPTER 5--

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"OKAAAYYY! CUT! It's a wrap everyone. Let's call it a day and do pack up! Thank you very much for everyone's cooperation guys. It really worked well,"  the director commented while all the staffs were packing up.

"Thank you too Y/N. You're so gorgeous! Seriously, why you are so blooming today?" your director complimented while waving the fan he was holding.

You respond with a humble smile and some chitchat.

----------

"Yay! Finally the shooting was over!" you whimpered to yourself trying to ease the feeling of being exhausted.

You were drinking your bottled water when you felt someone at your back.

When your about to turn around to look who it was, he quickly covered your eyes by his hands.

"Yah Taehyung-ah~ " you said, trying to remove his hands off of your eyes.

"Ani~" He replied giggling, still covering your eyes.

"Yah stop it already or else.." 

"Or else what? HUH?"

"Or else I'll beat you up!" you jokingly said raising your fist in the air.

"Hahaha. Arra~ Arraseo~" letting his hands off of you, a sign that he was already defeated.

Taehyung was your co-model and your best friend as well. He was the only person who knew everything about your life. He is your human diary and all that stuffs. 

"So what do you want for dinner, hm?" he asked using that deep manly voice of his.

"Umm...I want Bulgogi!" you recommended with your cutest puppy eyes and a pout.

"YAH! CUT IT OFF ALREADY.. It doesn't suit you." he backfired.

'Aissh how dare he'

You glared and found him laughing.

------------------------------

AT THE RESTAURANT

You're both at the restaurant where you guys always eat. He ordered the food you told him you want.

"So.. how was your first week in school?"

He questioned out of the blue which lighted up your mood a little.

"Err.. It was fun. I already gained friends." you replied enthusiastically.

"Ah.. That's a relief then."

Both of you started to talk about random stuffs. You missed chatting and bonding with him, same as he.

------

You were both in the middle of your conversation when suddenly it became noisy as if you were in a market place or somewhere chaotic.

A group of guys entered the restaurant as they were talking and laughing with each other loudly.

They're wearing a basketball uniform that seems at your university's and you suddenly spotted someone.

"Yah Taehyung-ah you're finished eating right?" you asked him requesting him to go as early as possible.

"NOPE!" he said still busily munching the food he was eating.

"Let's go, I'm already full. Thank you for your treat ^__^" you added forcing him to leave in an instant.

"HUH?! Wait I am not yet finish. Why in a rush all of a sudden?"

"Err.. Eh.. I told you I'm already full, I have to excrete that's why!" you whispered for him not to make an argument.

"Pfft~ Arraseo~"

You were both about to leave when someone grabbed you from behind.

"Hey Jagiya! Why are you here? And who is this guy huh?"

Argh! like what the hell!? He kept on pestering you everytime you saw him!

'CALM DOWN Y/N-AH..' You took a deep breath and faced him with your who-are-you-face.

"Excuse me? Do I know you?" you respond, thinking that he get embarrassed to your words.

"TSSS! " Jungkook replied in disbelief.

"Yah Y/N who is he?" Taehyung asked confusingly, his eyebrows furrowed.

"I don't know either. Let's go taehyung-ah." You replied using your sweetest voice you could never imagine you'll use to.

'How bout that weirdo?'

Jungkook didn't expect your sudden vengeance.

As he pulled you closer to him, He was now way two inches from you.

"You want me to prove something JA-GI-YA?" he emphasized the last word enough for Taehyung to hear, as he crashed his lips onto yours. 0_0

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ