1.) Where it all started.

Start from the beginning

I couldn't fault her for that, she had enough problems to deal with. Told me she lost one son and wasn't tryna lose two, so I had to make a choice.

Get right or get out.

I couldn't just go out bad like that, especially not for Mel. The cops ain't did shit so it was up to me.

So I went with option 3, get kicked out, but that shit backfired cuz she picked up and moved. It's been almost two years since we lost Mel and still haven't found the nigga that put him down.

Travis and our other brother left and ain't look back, honestly I don't blame them, I miss my dawg tho. At least out of Mel and I he was the one with his head on right.

It just seemed like the street life was made for Mel and I, like this the shit we were supposed to do.

"Yo ass must be in'a mood again." Donell said coming out front and stood next to me. "Neva dat." I replied lighting my blunt.

Nell was Mel's right hand man, I wanted to blame him for Mel's death, but it wasn't his fault.

Mel was just taking a regular run to the corner store tryna get some snacks and a few Rollies when some niggas that he had beef with let that shit loose without warning.

He always kept his piece on him, but for some reason that day he didn't..

"When da last time you spoke wit yo mom?" He asked taking the blunt and puffed on it. "Couple weeks." I answered taking the blunt back.

"She still yo moms Yung." He reminded. 'Yung' or 'Yungin' is what they called me, credits to Mel

Shrugging I took a long drag and held the smoke for a moment before inhaling then blowing it out my nose. "Things I'm aware of, we jus want justice served two different ways. My way is better." I told him nonchalantly and he just remained quiet.

"How long you hangin' round hea?" He asked deciding to change the subject. I handed him the blunt back and scratched the side of my face.

"Not long, I got otha' shit ta do, I'a hit ya when I can." I answered adjusting my shades as Asia pulled up.

"Let me guess you finna go get in wit dat?" He asked. "Nah, I had her last night." I said hitting his arm then picked up my phone and stopped the music.

"Learn ta share nigga." He said then laughed. "I never called dibs, shorty free. But it's obvious she got a type." I told him as I patted my pockets for my keys.

"Yeah, young niggas." He added and we both laughed. She was nothing but 3 years older than I was, but word on the street was she only messed with ballers and young niggas with money.

"I thought yo ass said you was hanging out?" He asked staring at me funny. "I did." I said jogging down the steps and nodded at Asia.

Shorty was bad as hell, it didn't help the fact that she was a stripper.

Was hard to tell if her ass was real or not, but that shit bounced back like it was.

"Running out so soon?" She asked dropping her lipgloss into her bag. "Money is da motive." I answered before walking towards my black Audi.