"Well, let's just be grateful we did take the phone charger." He said with a chuckle. "I don't even use the laptop that much, so it's okay."

"Harry, you used Liam's laptop for two weeks, every day." I rolled my eyes and he just gave a sheepish smile, causing me to shake my head.

"Let's go down." I said as I checked myself in the mirror quickly.

"Wait, hold on." Harry said and I frowned as I looked over at him, wondering why he was insistent on waiting. I was confused when I saw him walk look through my bag but laughed when I'd realised he pulled out a black hat that he insisted I brought with me here. He'd seen me wear it in a fan's picture on one of the days that Gemma and I met up and had somehow loved it. It was merely a simple hat with nothing I saw that could be made a fuss out of.

"Wear this." He said as he gives me the top hat which causes me to laugh. I didn't think he was this serious about one hat when he told me to bring it with him. He looks at me with raised eyebrows but then rests it on the top of my just straightened hair ever so gently. He looks at me intently as he attempts to fix it properly and smiles once done.

"You should wear it once." I said to him. "It would suit you."

"So I'm a girl?" Harry asked and his expression didn't exactly tell me if I was joking or not so I just apologise instantly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that." I'd said with a frown and he started laughing.

"I'm joking, you don't have to apologise." He shook his head with a laugh. "Why would you think I would get mad over something like that? I buy a lot of stuff from the females sections." He said. Afraid that he got offended, I do what I do best. Apologise again, just in case.

"I'm so- wait no, so-, oh my God, I'm not really good at this, sorry.. oh shoot... ugh sor- ahhh." I hide my face in my hands, feeling annoyed that I can't even oblige to such a simple task. I scratch my head in frustration. What if he's annoyed? What if he finds me weird? Maybe this is added coal to the burning issue of him potentially hating me... God, I can't even make a simple good impression of myself.

I take a quick look at him, expecting him to look at me with a disgusted expression on his face... but it's not there. Instead, he's stood there with his arms crossed over his chest, one leg bent as he leans against the foot of the bed... and there's a smirk on his wide. An actual wide smirk that leaves his dimples on display. As he catches my not-so-subtle-according-to-him movement, he takes two long strides with his incredibly long legs and stands infront of me. He breaks out into a pursed lip laughter that makes his chin get wrinkles as he moves my hands away from my face, checking my forehead if I scratched my forehead badly before setting my ruffled hair down a bit, the actions making my internally smile. And as his green eyes scan my face, he breaks the silent laughter by chuckling out loud and bends forward, resting his hands on his knees. He's laughing so hard that his laugh sounds like hiccups. Despite feeling so embarrassed, I can't help my lips turning up into a smile as he tries to compose himself but fails. His laughter infects the room and the atmosphere of the room changes.

"You are unbelievable." Harry said with a shake of his head. "Stop apologising, for God's sake."

"Okay, I'm really tempted to say sorry again. Can I just say it and we'll go down and forget this happened?" He laughs at me further.

"Go ahead."

"I'm sorry." I said and I gave a wide, toothy grin as I couldn't help but grimace at my actions.

We went downstairs straight after that and it was almost like coming out of your home to a war zone when we heard the amount of chatter and argument that was all over the hotel room. Harry and I looked at each other before going downstairs to see what was going on.