The Unbreakable Strategy of The Brethren

As the Samoan pureblood and Hawaiian demi-god were battling over their claim to Widow, Tewahine could now sense the essence of the Tunui spy that had been biding her time and the Hawaiian goddess had been anticipating this moment for centuries.

It was Po'okela, Queen of the Harpies.

The cunning Tunui Realm goddesses had already infiltrated Widow long before she even arrived at the facility.

Kanaloa, Tewahine and Tama were already aware.

Little did any of the teams know that the true covert mission was already pre-meditated and well-thought-out weeks ago.

It was a Plan B initiative that only four individuals were aware of.

Kanaloa, Pele, Tama, and most expertly, Rocko.

Rocko already knew what was needed to be done but he had to play the part in order to sneak attack the Tunui Realm since they always had their ears to everything.

Gunner was unknowingly infiltrated weeks before when he was on a mission for a failed attempt to extract the Amazonian goddess at Tiafau Realm.

In reality, Rocko already had a life partner and loving family with many children in Ni'ihau.

Although his wife was a bit salty about the covert ops mission Rocko was required to pull off, she eventually relented for the cause.

Rocko's Menehune bloodline had certain rules that were kapu to their kind, such as kissing because it drained them of their power and their heart, but it was a good thing that Rocko was also of immortal royal blood so he was immune to that weakness. -forbidden-

The only issue was, the Claiming Challenge required him to battle the Samoan Pureblood without throwing the fight in Saint's favor so Rocko couldn't even force himself to lose, although he strongly desired to.

The actual reason for creating the unavoidable conflict between him and Saint was simple.

It was to create a distraction. And just to get Sinner out of the way, Pele manifested Widow's power temporarily and was the one who pinned him to the ceiling for his protection.

Actually, it was just because Pele wanted to put the arrogant Pureblood in his place quite humorously.

Most of all, Pele had been dying to kick Po'okela's ass for quite a long time and didn't want an intervention from the Tagaloa's.

Priest's required attendance was just as planned so he could resurrect Widow because it was without a doubt, she was going to die to finally extinguish Po'okela's soul.

Jojo's stay at Diablo's hidden residence was a requirement as well.

It was to hide him just in case Tunui Realm dispatched an extraction for him in retaliation.

But Pele still wanted him to complete the tests for the purity of his heart.

However, that was for her own personal reasons.

Every single chosen immortal was required to be present at their facility, otherwise, the whole mission would never be successful.

The army of  Koa Realm, Night Marchers, and especially Pele were tactical geniuses.

This was what they were bred for. And it was why there were extremely valuable during the tides of war.

It was the Defensive Guardians of the Cradle of the Polynesian Realm's mantra...to never lose.