Need For Light

As soon as the team cracked open the enchanted stone entrance, they were about to file behind each other and descended down the stone stairway, but it was too dark.

Loto was too busy trying his hardest to manifest a fat joint into his hand but was frustrated that every time he attempted, a strange yellowish colored moss kept appearing to his aggravation.

Clearly not interested in the team's planning and devising conversation, Loto soon walked off a short distance and absently picked up a large branch, swinging it around like a sword.

But while he did that, the branch accidentally hit a low hanging vine.

The vine immediately gripped his wrist firmly and swung him into the air.

He cried out purely out of surprise but was oddly exhilarated by the sudden surge of adrenaline that gave him a natural high.

As soon as he landed on the ground, he quickly peered over to the team to see if they noticed.

He then grinned mischievously and decided to do it again.

Just as he was about to go for round three, Saint witnessed Loto being assinine as usual and flicked his wrist immediately before his stupid cousin got them killed with all the unnecessary noise.

Loto ended up moving at a super high speed towards Saint. He had enough time to enjoy another adrenaline high before getting savagely slapped in the head.

Saint was shaking him violently. As usual.

"WHAT IS FUCKING WRONG WITH YOU LOTO?! YOU PULL SOME DUMB ASS SHIT LIKE THAT AGAIN, I WILL STOMP ON YOUR GODDAMN FACE, YOU CHRONIC BITCH!" roared Saint.

Unknowingly, Loto had the branch still in his hand with the vine wrapped around it.

Sinner noticed it immediately and recalled the moss that kept manifesting in Loto's hand.

"Sole, bring that moss back and wrap it around the branch...use the vines to hold it all in place. And Silent, light that bitch up," ordered Sinner.

Now that they had reliable torches, they finally made their way down the stairway.