Them Bad Ass Polynesians Though

Guardian was leaving the shower rooms when he spotted the New Zealand Knight Squad team members casually standing in the hallway. He was a tall muscular man himself, but the super soldiers standing ahead were towering mammoths and they ALL had long hair in cornrows and were heavily tattooed. 

 Goddamn Saint. Why do you guys grow out your hair so long and what the fuck do your people eat?  

Guardian suddenly reconsidered walking towards them, just in case they didn't like Caucasians. 

As if hearing his thoughts, two identical men looked up towards him intimidatingly and eerily grinned at the same time. 

One of the men donned a large tattoo of a 3-D pair of red casino dice on his left cheek.

The other man had a realistic five-of-a-kind poker hand of two's and a joker tattooed in the same exact spot. 

He unconsciously shivered because it almost seemed like they were scanning his brain. 

But then Guardian's eyes were suddenly transfixed by the lone female team member. 

She was a tall beautiful Polynesian with caramel skin, and she was thick in all the right places. She also had sun-kissed blonde and brown hair. A beautifully embellished tribal tattoo beginning from the nape of her neck, wrapped around her shoulder, down to her wrist. As soon as Guardian made his way towards them, Widow ran past him in a rush. 

Priest ran up past him as well and an innate instinct hit Guardian as he began to move towards them.

One of the Polynesian Mammoths who had alarming tattooed rows of triangles going down the left side of his face to his neck was apparently having some heated words with Priest and Widow.

"Pump your breaks pendejo, or you're gonna blow a much-needed vein for your daily steroid injections. I only reported what I saw," argued Priest. 

Evidently, the New Zealand Knight Squad team didn't trust his intel. Nor did they care much for the US team either.

The mammoth then bumped up against Priest's chest threateningly until they were dangerously close, face to face.

Guardian cringed as he witnessed the man sniff Priest's neck but he stood his ground.

Is that a Polynesian thing?

"Your bitch ass team know what the fuck loyalty is? Obviously, not. So you all best know your places and expect a blowback from me if you gonna snitch on a teammate," gritted the man with the triangle tattoos.

Guardian then clenched his fist as he approached the triangle tattooed individual squaring off against Priest, but before he could continue, the twins with the two of spades and pair of dice tattoos blocked his way.

"Is that the game now? You gonna issue some empty threats and bring in the Shining twins over here? I see how your team rolls," stated Guardian threateningly while keeping his steely stare on both twins.

The dice tattooed man grinned sardonically and walked away.

"I'd feel bad if I stuck around, he's such a tiny little thing, Deuce."

Guardian's gaze faltered a bit with shock before training his sights back on the twins.

It was his exact same words he said to Priest years ago.

Priest had enough of this bullshit and his hand was gripping his thigh holster instinctively.

"You all better tell your man Tiretrack Face over here to back the fuck off of me before I--"

"Before you what? Choose your next words carefully before I sick Prophet on you to gun rape your scrawny ass!" 

"Stand down, Diablo!" commanded another mammoth who had a tattooed teardrop on his eye.

Jesus, did all these fuckers do time or something?

Widow was completely frustrated at that point and didn't care about all the fucking drama materializing in front of her. She just wanted her husband back.

"I need to speak with Sinner. NOW!" she demanded.

The Polynesian female's eyes narrowed slightly as she approached Widow and closed the gap between the two of them.

"We don't take orders from irrelevant little anufe's like you..." The Polynesian female then curiously sniffed Widow's neck.

You fucking bitch!

Widow was going to shove the Polynesian female off of her, but without time to respond, she was overcome with a searing pain behind her eyes and it forcefully shoved her backward unexplainably.

And then a mysterious force caused Widow to fall to her knees as if a heavy weight was suddenly dropped on top of her. She winced painfully from the sudden impact to the floor.

"Prophet cut that shit out before Specs reprimands you again! Not in front of company," warned Mr. Teardrop. His eyes flashed at her threateningly and she finally stood down angrily.

At that moment, Sinner, Specs, and Ryder showed up. And without a word, Sinner motioned Widow and Priest into the conference room.

As the two walked in they were grateful to spot the rest of their team showing up to take care of business.