Talanoa

Deuce was devastated when he received word of the oncoming pre-destined war.

Caused by his trickery and selfishness.

Po'okela was supposed to be a random conquest, and Deuce had no idea of her royal lineage when she was in her mortal form.

But if technicalities were involved, he basically robbed Po'okela of her free-will by coming to her disguised as another. The god whom she really gave her heart to.

His cousin Talanoa, known to the mortal realm as Jojo.

Had Deuce had known the true reasons for Mareko's actions with the warrior goddess Po'okela, he would've never allowed himself to ever utter out his brother's selfless action that took place, leading up to Mareko's eventual undoing. All because Mareko loved him unconditionally.

I deserve nothing but desolation and despair...

Natia was in bed next to him and could sense his sadness.

She leaned up against his neck and grasped Deuce's face to hers.

"Do you wanna talk about it? I can't see into your head. You're not like your brother Dice," she whispered soothingly while stroking his long, spiral tresses falling against his shoulder down to his waist.

At least Natia was alright with his trickery. Deuce was actually quite surprised she was not angry in the slightest when he made the revelation of his true identity.

An innate instinct of distrust took over him for a brief moment, but when Natia showed him with her body how much he meant to her, the feeling disappeared.

"..."

She gently kissed him on the lips and traced his deuce tattoo on his face.

Her eyes softened.

"Do you wanna know why I wasn't angry, Manu?" she whispered lovingly.

He quickly looked down at her while rubbing her back.

"I already sensed a difference in your soul. Although I couldn't see into your mind, I just knew. But I waited for your revelation....plus your very confident nature was a dead giveaway. I think your brother needs some pointers on how to spit game," she chuckled.

He grinned knowing it was a very true statement.

After all, Deuce was always considered the bad boy and Dice was forever gonna be a Yes man, like Saint.

Deuce was practically another Sinner.

"I'm sure you heard the heralds, Natia. It's only a matter of time--"

He quickly noticed a hint of sadness in her eyes.

"I don't wanna think about it, Manu. You promised it wouldn't be a subject we would talk about. Please, you know what my family expects of me and I don't wanna be the catalyst to your bloodline's destruction," she implored.

Natia already advised Deuce that her family's sole intention for her to flirt with one of the twin brothers was to instigate a war to avenge the decimation of the Rapa Nui Realm.

Although Natia was all business in the beginning, something happened that both of them never expected would happen.

They both fell in love.

"It won't happen, Natia, and your secret's safe with me. But my obligation will always be to my realm, you know that...tell you what..." he quickly changed the subject pulled her up off the bed.

"How about an old-fashioned date...should I wine and dine you so I could get into them panties later on tonight?" he grinned.

As she got up, she threw her arms around his muscular shoulders, chuckling mischievously.

"Sound good to me, I'll let you take me anywhere...just surprise me, Manu. And you already know where these panties always end up," she laughed softly as he inhaled her hair.

Unbeknownst to the two young lovers, there were six other women silently sitting in a circle with their eyes glowing yellow against the darkness.

They were in a trance, and although they were many miles away, the conversation between the young pureblood and their youngest oracle sister, Natia had already given them enough to carry out their strategies to ensure the end of the Tagaloa Bloodline.

It was retribution they had patiently waited for centuries for until the prophecy of the coming of Onosa'i was secured.

They were going to strike while the iron was hot.

"So will little sister know that she had served her purpose? I would really like to strike down the young ignorant Tagaloa god just to separate the two. Natia's giving of her heart to the swine is certainly laughable. She was always such a pitifully weak little thing," muttered a beautiful goddess of Tahitian descent. 

Another older goddess turned to her as her hazel eyes reappeared.

"No, Not yet. I am quite intrigued by this other god, by the name of Talanoa. I feel he would be of some use to us, to ensure we will be certain of our resurrection. For he is probably the only link to Po'okela. And we need her back to destroy the Four," advised the older woman.