The Proposition of Diana

Ghost was sitting uncomfortably on the porch while Diana continued to stare at him intently.  

She had a curious expression on her face and cocked her head to the side.

Trying to maintain an ounce of control in front of the black haired beauty, he then decided to make a usual snide remark. 

After all, the godly brat was part of Priest's little litter of offspring. 

How the man could be so virile was beyond Ghost's understanding.

"If you want to touch me, you're more than welcome. It would last longer in the memory bank," he stated humorously.

Her eyes narrowed in apparent amusement as her fingers trailed to her lips in deep contemplation.

Her fiery brown eyes sparkled with...

Is that arousal? Oh hell no. She's basically a newborn.

Before he could feel any more awkward, Ghost decided to get the hell out of there.

As he started to go back in, she pushed him back down with her foot.

"Nope, kid. I'm not down with that--just a whole lotta nope."

But her foot remained on his chest. 

A feeling of tranquility came over him suddenly.

"If my age is your only concern, then it would comfort you to know that I'm older than this continent," she stated seductively.

"Not according to my clock, lady."

Suddenly, to Ghost's utter shock, Diana utilized some sort of invisible force to throw him up into the air as he flew to the second story window, but he didn't break it. 

He actually passed right through the wall and into the guest room.

Unable to comprehend what just happened, Ghost scrambled back up off the floor and to his surprise, Diana materialized right in front of him.

"Okay, this is getting too X-Files for me right now. And I'd be careful with those X-Ray eyes because I can just sense you looking right through my clothes."

She smiled and pushed him onto the bed.

As she was stripping off his clothes, he tried desperately to maintain control of the situation by pushing her back. 

But to his utter shock and amazement, Diana used her powers again to strip a nearby plant's roots as it secured his wrists to the bedposts.

"What the fuck! You better keep your thighs to yourself, woman before your daddy finds us up here--"

"I know what you like, Ghost. I saw into your mind and you actually liked all the attention in Syria, didn't you? Being bound up while women ravaged you day after day quenched a thirst you could never satisfy."

Her eyes flashed with undeniable arousal.

"You must be reading that intel incorrectly, kid. I'm more of a two-person party kind of guy."

"I do not doubt that, however, you still like the bondage thing. Mother could never do that for you, could she?"

"You see something wrong with that sentence? Did you not forget that my wife is your mother...Aw shit, this is crazy."

"Shh...She's only my mother in spirit who was required to breathe life into me. It's not how you are painting it in your mind, Ghost."

"I'm still not convinced with your self-righteous nonsense, Diana."

"She's no longer your wife. And I'm giving you the opportunity to let that go. I know you want that more than anything."

"You need to stop mind-raping me, kid."

Without thought, she continued to tear his clothes off.

While they were doing the deed, Ghost had a humorous thought in his head.

Priest is going to lose his shit, and this time...I'm definitely the bad guy. Oh well, karma's a bitch.

He couldn't control his laughter while she continued doing her thing on top of him.