Hail Mary

"What...where am I..." weakly whispered Empress. Her eyes fluttered open but she was still too exhausted to sit up.

As her eyes finally adjusted to her surroundings, she was suddenly overcome with feelings of dread.

She was laying on top of a slab of rock and she began to silently pray to God in desperation.

Warm tears began to spill down her temples but refused to make a sound.

Empress was able to look down and realized her clothing had been removed and was now wearing an animal hide type of material and it was draped over her nether regions.

She was reciting the Hail Mary trying her hardest to keep calm.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee...blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus...Oh my God! I'm pregnant, Sinner please save your children...I beg you!

Overwhelming emotion was setting while she peered down because she recognized the subtle hint of the growing bump in her belly.

...Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death...Amen. Please Lord, I don't wanna die...    

And she began to plead silently while she sobbed quietly.

Oh please, Jesus...don't let them hurt my babies! Please, Sinner...save them...save us. Help me...please! I'm so scared, Sinner!

"Aw...don't be frightened, child--"

Empress suddenly gasped in fear between sobs and turned towards the sudden voice of the woman that interrupted her desperate thoughts.