Saint's Pole Dance

After the team was shoved into a back dressing room, the rules were calmly explained through the door by the Madame.

"LET US OUT NOW AND I PROMISE, WE'LL ONLY PULL A TRAIN ON YOU ONCE, CUNT!" screamed Saint through Widow's body.

"Huh. Sounds so much less threatening when you're a hot chick, Saint," chuckled Priest.

Saint then immediately shot him a murderous look, daring Priest to speak further.

Sinner then walked up to his now very feminine looking brother to reason with him.

"Suga..." Sinner smirked.

"FUCK YOU TAUA! DON'T FUCK WITH ME RIGHT NOW!" yelled Saint.

"Sorry...I meant, Sole. If you just do this one little thing, then we can all get the fuck outta here. Just like ripping off a band-aid, okay? And if you don't want us all to make it rain on your sexy  ass then--"

Sinner's face suddenly stung from Saint's fist to his jaw.

Ryder had enough of the humor because time was still of the essence. And Saint was looking like he was about to drop dead from a busted artery at the moment.

"Saint. All you gotta do is just dance on the fucking pole, collect your dues and then we can bounce," urged Ryder sternly.

"..."

"Oof...sole. Don't make that fucking expression. I don't know how many kinds of wrong that is for me to say...but Widow's a fucking 10...," snickered Loto.

"Alright! Shut it Loto! Masina, just try to get the performance over with as soon as you can. Please, my little brother. I still got my unborn and Empress that need me," urged Sinner respectfully.

"Fine. But not a fucking word to Widow or I'll never get this shit outta her system," muttered Saint.

When Saint knocked on the door, Madame returned.

"You're definitely not ready, my dear...How about this?"

As soon as the Madame finished her comment, Saint was suddenly in a very revealing bikini top with a G-String and his skin was glittery.

His hair was bone straight, just the way Widow liked it.

"Holy shit, do you know how to walk in them glass stilettos?" inquired Priest.

Ay Dios Mio...I better turn my eyeballs away, cause I got some very unnatural conflicted shit going on down below in the Nether regions...

Soon Saint left the room but the Team was unable to watch due to Saint's promises of early castration if they did.

"Damn...do you hear those motherfuckers out there? They just loving him!" laughed Deuce.

Loto started to mouth the song bumping outside that Saint was most likely pole dancing to.

"I found you, Ms. New Booty, get it together and bring it back to me, hit the playah's club for 'bout a month or two--"

"Shut the fuck up, Loto," snapped Sinner.

"Shit. This jam is the fucking throwback, uce." grinned Loto.

As soon as a very humiliated Saint returned. The team called out to the Madame, but before they could do that, they were suddenly whisked in the middle of the ocean.

And Loto couldn't swim to the team's horror.