Dice At First Sight

Ghost, Deuce & Dice, Jojo, Sinner, and Diablo were headed out for some much needed R&R and most of all, some sexual release.

Since Specs had a girl waiting for him at home, he was with Prophet so she could whisk him off to New Zealand for the week.

As they were on their way out, Saint and Priest were walking back in after shooting a little one-on-one at the basketball court.

"Where are you pretty girls headed off to?" asked Saint.

"We're about to go scout some 10's so we can get our fuck on, so don't wait up," replied Ghost.

"I gotta admit. I kinda miss the bachelor life," Saint grinned.

"You can always switch lanes. But I don't think I'd let you, brother. Wouldn't want to end up on the receiving end of one of Widow's violently epic meltdowns," chuckled Sinner.

"Damn, one of these things is not like the other," laughed Priest as he observed Ghost with all the Polynesian gods.

"I could just tell anyone who asks that I'm adopted so it'll make me Poly by proxy. Actually, I'm intending to get me some Poly chick tonight. They're feisty things, aren't they? I think my stay at Artemis' place had a fucking huge influence on my libido." stated an amused Ghost.

"Watch it, Ghost. You know we all related. And you don't have enough tats to turn out a Poly chick," laughed Saint.

"You might wanna find someone that can handle that monstrosity in your pants, dawg," said Priest.

"I'll be quick and gentle," answered Ghost.

"I'm shocked you can say that with a straight face. Prophet and I would've been able to file our taxes and still finish up before your trifling ass was done. How long did it take for Widow to stand up again Saint?" grinned Jojo.

"Definitely too soon, motherfucker!" laughed the twins.

Saint couldn't help but laugh at the comment.

"Man! I hope you two ain't gonna be doing that all night!" snapped Diablo.

"My bad...I forgot the scared bitch in you comes out too easily when we unleash that twin power, niggah," chuckled Deuce.

Diablo chuckled and flipped him off while grabbing his crotch, grinning humorously.

"So, we still got that presidential suite at the Bellagio and is Prophet gonna be here soon to transport us?" asked Dice. He really wanted to get his drink on while the night was still young.

"Done and done, uce. She's actually on her way right now. Did you get the SUV ready for pickup Diablo? I hope they loaded it up with the alcohol I requested," inquired Sinner.

"Let me call them up right now, boss."

"Christ. You all trying really hard to rub it in, aren't you?" asked a slightly envious Priest.

"Just give us the footnotes later, boys. Guess Priest and I are gonna live vicariously through ya'll from now on. I don't mind though. Widow's a handful already," laughed Saint.

"Shit. She's way too much woman for me to handle, dude. She'd put my ass into the grave in no time. Don't tell Widow, but I was scared shitless of her the whole time when we was doing the deed. That's why my ass took so long to finish. In fact, I was praying to every god I could think of to get the shit over with before she ended up turning around and biting my dick off," grinned Ghost.

"Welcome to my life, uce," grinned Saint.

After Prophet whisked the six of them to Las Vegas, they picked up the SUV rental.