Onosa'i

"YOU SON OF A BITCH! I'MMA BEAT YOU DOWN WHEN I'M DONE AND AFTER THIS...WE'RE THROUGH ASSHOLE!"

Before that very threatening statement was made, it started out as just another day.

"Do I have to walk so much?" grumbled Florida.

Her belly was so big at that point, she felt her back was threatening to pop off.

But Dice was insistent that she continue on with the pace while they were going around the track for the tenth time.

"Yeah," breathed Dice while he turned around to face a very grumpy Florida while he jogged in place as he continued on with his explanation.

"If you don't keep it up, you're gonna regret it, Flo..." he grinned while playfully grabbing her mouth.

She quickly swatted it away angrily.

"You're really into all the sadistic shit nowadays I noticed," she complained.

"Come on, baby! Doesn't it feel good to be out in the fresh air?... Hmmm, I feel so alive right now!" exclaimed Dice.

"Daddy, if you slap my ass one more time..." she muttered.

He then stopped her while laughing and kissed her cheeks, horseplaying with her until she started to laugh as well.

WHACK!

"Fuck! Florida, what did I tell you about that? Just because you gained my abilities doesn't mean you have to use it all the goddamn time," stated Dice angrily while rubbing the back of his head.

Apparently, Florida found it quite humorous to manifest a knife out of thin air to hit him with the handle of the blade to the back of his head.

She started to scream playfully and ran away while he chased her down to get her back for giving him a growing knot on his head.

As they walked back into the barracks, they began to discuss the bonding ritual she was going to complete after she gave birth.

"So...are you gonna be a good boy and NOT shank me a hundred times like you did in the Dream Realm, dickhead?" laughed Florida.

"Flo, you are one lucky bitch...because we're having our child first before we bond, you just gained access to a very unique opportunity...so I'd just like to say right now, baby...I love you with all my heart and will NOT shank you unnecessarily like the last time, okay? Did I ever tell you that you are the most beautiful wifey I ever had? Not including the third wife of course, she was fine as fuck--"

WHACK!

"SHIT! KOEKIKI POU LOU GUKU, UA I LOA!" snapped Dice.

-PRETTY SOON I'MMA PUNCH YOUR MOUTH, DO YOU UNDERSTAND!-

He now had two lumps in the back of his head.

And Florida was screaming into their room while locking it before Dice got to her.

That was until her water broke, which explains the first statement now.

To say that she was pissed off during the whole childbirth experience was an understatement.

The whole time, Dice had to constantly dodge the barrage of knives that she was no longer throwing at him handle first.