The Boneyard

Florida quickly dabbed her eyes as soon as she witnessed Bryson's headlights heading towards her and Greta.

Of course he would own a lifted F-250 truck. Fucker probably has a size complex he needs to deal with.

As he pulled up, he was bumping Lil Skies' Creeping. Greta quickly rolled her eyes.

To the girls' surprise, Bryson had some of his boys piled in the back bed of the truck.

Before they jumped in, Florida was going to sit in the back seat but Bryson urged her to sit in the front since there was no room for her anyways. 

His subwoofer was taking up one seat and his other friend, Silas was sitting in the middle seat.

She quickly shot Greta a murderous look when her friend jumped in the back first.

But Greta immediately looked a bit apprehensive when she spotted Silas. Greta was forced to slide up against him as he gave her a sly smile. He had his arm over the head of the seat and he casually leaned it over Greta's shoulders. She cringed quietly.

Florida heard the rumors about Silas and the rape accusations. He was the same friend of Jordan's that took Cece home that night at the Spot Nightclub.

Although Cece vehemently denied the rumors of the alleged rape, Florida noticed the poor girl was never the same during the school year. 

Cece started hanging out with the Emo kids and got into Satan worship according to Greta.

"Hey there beautiful. You don't need to cry, Jordan's probably at home. Knowing him, he's probably knocked out."

If that were the case, Florida was planning on having some heated words with Jordan once she got to his house.

"Thanks for telling me you had a full house," she muttered.

"I didn't think you would care much. It's not like you asked or anything--"

"I get it. It's your ride."

There was a strong smell of alcohol and weed permeating inside the truck. 

"So I hear you and Jordan are gonna be shacking up at UNLV. Does your psycho uncle know about that?"

"We're not shacking up, I don't know where you got that idea from."

He chuckled and leaned in over to Florida.

"Hey, I know you're a good girl." He reached over and slid his hand over her thigh, but before he could continue, Florida shoved him away in disgust.

"I'm just joking, Florida. No harm, no foul, right?" he laughed. 

Oh my God, I have forty miles of fighting this asshole off. I think I'd rather hitchhike right now.

At that time, she decided to look in the rearview mirror to check on Greta.

Silas was leaned over to Greta whispering something in her ear and he was dangerously close to her.

For the first time, she witnessed fear in Greta's eyes. 

An innate instinct began to take over and she quickly scanned her surroundings for possible scenarios to defend herself and her friend. 

Ty Dolla $ign's The Light started to play.

Jesus, is his whole playlist gonna be rapey?

"Relax, Florida. I'm really not a bad guy. Obviously you think so too. Otherwise you would've told Jordan a long time ago about our constant flirting this whole year."

Her eyes widened in disbelief and anger. Without thought, Florida snapped.

"I know you don't think I'm down with whatever delusional shit you think we got going. But you better pump your breaks before I--"

Before she could finish her statement, Florida suddenly realized in fear that he took them to a dark back road. 

She could see a bunch of broken down buses in a circle. It was a well known drinking spot where most girls with looser morals often frequented.

The spot was called the Bone Yard due to obvious reasons.

Oh shit.