"Really?" I asked confused, and Shawn answered with a nod as before he could say anything more, the boy we were speaking about was right in front of us.

"Hey Sienna, can we talk?" Luke asked, shooting a death glare at Shaen.

"Sure," I said, my lips pursed, "I will talk to you later Shawn."

I followed Luke to an empty group of chairs, grabbing myself another can of cider on the way over, wanting something to hold in my hands whilst talking to him. He was shirtless, wearing Australian flag boardshorts, green and gold zinc covering his chiselled body.

"Why have you been ignoring me?" Luke asked after a while, not before finishing his can of West End beer, something which I openly hated as it tasted disgusting.

"I haven't?" I questioned, even though it was a lie, and I did not feel like admitting to my silly little infatuation that I had with Luke. Especially since we had only known each other for just over a month.

"Don't lie to me Si," he said. I could tell that he had been drinking, as it showed in his eyes, but he was not drunk.

"Ah, I don't know why I have been ignoring you," I said, avoiding all eye contact with him because his eyes make me feel things that I do not want to feel. He sighed, and let back into the chair, crossing his arms, showing off his muscly biceps which were probably four times the size of mine.

"Does it have anything to do with me kissing Eliza on New Years?" Luke asked for a while, and to avoid answering his question, I sculled my drink then and there.

"No." Lies, Sienna, absolute lies.

"You can be honest with me," he said, placing a hand on my leg, creating butterflies in my stomach which I did not want at all. He looked so concerned for some reason, probably the fact that he was uncovering the fact that his friend's little sister had feelings for him and that is all I will ever be to Luke, his friend's little sister.

"I am being honest with you."

"Did Shawn try and do something with you?" Luke asked with a raised eyebrow, opening another drink and taking a large sip, before offering me some but I shook as my head, as it was another West End. The veins in the side of his head popped when he mentioned Shawn, indicating that Luke probably does not like Shawn.

"God no, why would you think that?" I asked with a laugh, Luke not laughing with me which made me feel awkward and I stopped laughing immediately.

"He looks at you with utmost desire in his eyes Sienna," Luke said like it was something I should have known already.

"That is ridiculous," I said getting up to leave, "I have literally just met him," I scoffed, walking away from Luke.

"I have only just met you," I heard Luke mumble, which almost made me stop in my tracks but I continued to walk back to the pool as I probably just misheard him, as the music was quite loud.

"What did Luke want to talk with you about?" Shawn asked as I sat back down next to him, as he handed me another drink, taking a sip straight away.

"Just something about a street party that we are having soon," I said, lying straight through my teeth.

8:30 pm

I have no clue as to how I am still awake right now, let alone playing beer pong with Shawn against Ashton and Isla. Luke was standing near us, shooting death glares towards Shawn and I every couple of seconds, whilst two people who I think were Zayn Malik and Gigi Hadid were passed out on the ground next to us.

"And I think that makes this three in a row yes?" Shawn said with a grin, sinking the last ping pong ball into the red cup filled with god knows what.

"I do believe so yes," I said with a giggle, as Isla sculled the last cup. The music was still loud, and most people were still partying, as a few more people turned up throughout the day. Luke had made attempts to try and speak to me throughout the day, but I kept dodging his attempts as I was in no mood to confess my feelings to him, and I knew that I would have as I do not stop talking when I am drunk like I am right now.

"Sienna?" Luke asked after I picked up my drink after the game of beer pong.

"Not now Luke," I said with a grin, "Shawn and I are going swimming," I said walking after Shawn, leaving Luke standing there with a defeated look on his face, something which I chose to ignore.

-------------------------------------------

hello my friends !!

just to make things clear, nobody in this story is famous lol so Zayn and Gigi are just regular teenagers like everybody else in this story

hope everybody is doing well <3 sienna's outfit is the external link if u wanna suss

please please vote and comment thxxxx 

thanks for reading xx