Cupid Rhymes With Stupid

★★★
Three out of five stars for the humorous note on which this book is written.

Author: Quiet_Pen

Genre: Teen fiction/LGBTQ+

Review:

I would recommend rating this book Mature as it contains sexual references.

The plot is like a whirlwind to me. It starts out innocent enough with Zach finding a puppy, but quickly accelerates and grows into much more mature areas.

The settings and characters are vividly described in blunt, simple language. I found this different and very enjoyable to read.

In my view, each of the characters is a personification of an admirable quality. Zach, for instance, is Innocence itself. His whole ignorant, naïve attitude substantiates this.
Ythan represents Mysteriousness. He likes to keep his thoughts to himself and doesn't show his true self to anyone.
Leuther is the animation of Cunningness. He outwits his enemies cleverly and sneakily.
Xander is Selflessness. He wants to protect his siblings and even goes to the extent of offering to carry Zach to the bus stop.
Sabrina is Superiority (also known as Confidence). She doesn't hesitate to tell anyone off and doesn't let anyone intimidate her.
From the summary, I've deduced that Renzo may well be Intelligence.

Grammar and punctuation could be slightly improved.

This is a humorous book to read in one's spare time. Surely, a lot of you will agree!