2:29 AM

One star out of five.

Author: RoseAndBone

Genre: Teen Romance

Review:

The plot was very confusing, changed rapidly and was full of holes. The title as well as summary suggests that the story is about Colton and Andy. However we, as the reader, learn that it is not about them but about the love triangle between Colton, Andy and Bryce. A small suggestion I would make is to change the title and summary to fit the story. It would help readers to understand the story better.

The side plot of Andy and Colton helping to plan their friends' wedding just disappeared. Another confusing aspect of the plot.

There is little to no description of characters, feelings, settings, etc. It was hard to envision the story except for the smutty parts that did contain explicit, tasteless descriptive language.

There wasn't a character that I could find a liking to. The characters could have  been characterized better with distinctive morals. The lack of morals and distinguishing qualities outside of their sexualized personalities caused them to appear two dimensional.

At the start of the story we see that Andy and her mother have a close relationship and that Andy's mother is supportive of her and cares about her. Later, we see the opposite. Andy starts talking badly about her mother, saying that she hates her and that her mother irritates her. Even her mother's behaviour does a complete  turn around. This is a complete character change that happened without any reason and I'm not the only reader who noticed it. This is unrealistic and confusing.

The character, Mr Burton, is very unrealistic as a teacher. He doesn't care or notice when Colton inappropriately touches Andy in his class and when they fight, he angrily watches instead of doing something about it.

Most of the Biology classes Andy had were spent on frog dissections. This is an inaccurate depiction of what Biology class is like. There are other materials that are studied in this class as well.

The author might want to find some help on the grammar and spelling. I feel that language contains too much unnecessary swearing.

To conclude, this book needs a lot of work before it will be worth reading.