Fright School Book 1

★★★★
Four stars out of five for the bone-chilling action!

Author: kacquah

Genre: Adventure

Review:

Fright School Book 1 is about the characters' journey to the school called Moonsville. It's a vigorously action-filled adventure that ends on an ominous note, enticing the reader to continue reading the sequel. The author was most successful in this ominous ending that chilled me to the bone.

Each setting is described in vivid detail. I appreciated the way the different magical places were painted in words.

I'm fondest of Allan since he was introduced in the very first chapter. He also has an admirable sense of integrity that surpasses the law and even fear - I love how he always tries to do the right thing no matter the consequences.

At first, Victoria came off as very snobby to me, but when I read the chapters that were from her point of view, I saw a different side of her. From then on, I could easily relate to her and she became a favourite too.

The author wrote extra chapters in which certain aspects of the book is explained. This is highly valuable and essential for readers to understand the story.

There were very few mistakes in grammar and spelling.

This book is a must-read for Adventure fans!

Critically Soजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें