43

Harry's pov

I eye raped my boyfriends. Fuck. Those guys were so fucking hot. I had plenty of scenarios running through my head, what'd I do with them?

What should I do to them? Fuck.

I could fuck them both, of course, but that was boring, we did that all the time. I could ride them, but that'd be boring too. Or I could...

I got a brilliant idea. I hopped off the bed and went to the bedside table to get lube. It was the cookie flavored one. Louis bought it for me the other day when we went to the mall. I didn't get condoms because we were all clean, and it was better without the thin rubber separating our penises anyway.

I got back on the bed and dragged Zayn closer to Louis. I looked around and see some keys on the bedside table.

I took all of them, it took me three tries to take off the ankle cuffs. The boys didn't say a word. Well, I guessed presents don't talk. I put the ankle cuffs on the bedside table then dragged Zayn's legs and draped it over Louis legs and body. Crossing their legs with each other's and making it look like an X. And their penises were right in front of each other's, y'all probably knew by now what I was about to do.

They probably realized that as well. Because their eyes were wide and their mouths were slightly parted.

"Harry, are you sure?" Louis' soft, lovely voice asked me out of concern. I put my index finger to his lips to shut him up.

"Ssh, presents don't talk." I was sure of this. I knew what I wanted to do and he didn't have to worry.

Louis shut his lips together. Forming a tight, worrisome smile. I appreciate the silence, though. I took the lube and dribbled some onto my fingers.

Yes, smut is coming. There will be double penetration if anyone's uncomfortable with that, don't continue for your own sake.

I made sure my fingers were coated in the clear-ish liquid before I put it up my ass. I slowly and softly slid one into my asshole.

I was on squatting with my knees spread wide to make it easier for me to access my hole.

I shoved the finger all the way in, then I added another one, I moved both my fingers around, trying to stretch out my pretty tight hole. I had only been fucked a handful of time, anyway.

I spread my two fingers apart, scissoring myself. I made sure I stretched myself enough, this would hurt like a motherfucker. Shit, why did I even think about doing this?

I just kept adding lube and kept spreading my asshole apart, I have to get it loose enough.

Fuck, I just realized that I didn't know how to double penetrate myself. Should I put one in, then get another one in? Or should I try and get both inside at the same time? Dammit, I should have watched a whole lot more porn.

"Hey, calm down, baby." Zayn said. How'd he know that I was panicking? I took a moment to breathe and think.

One first, then another one.

That was how it all became manageable. If you had a stack of work to do, if you had lots and lots of assignments you have to complete, you should take a moment to think. And then you should start working, one by one, just take it easy and only do one at a time, it'll work.

So I looked down to see the penises that were about to penetrate me. Alright, one at a time, Zayn's or Louis'?  Either was fine, obviously. I had to choose one and so I thought logically. Louis' was wider in diameter, but Zayn's was longer in height.

It'd be easier to get Zayn's in later, right? Since it was thinner? So I took Louis' and slowly worked it in. Slowly but surely. After it got all the way inside me, I looked down to my boyfriends for support.