1

I'm editing the grammars and stuff

Louis' pov

Just another day at the hospital, got a surgery in 3 hours, and nothing to do now. Maybe I should check on Zayn.

Zayn was my bestie, and he was some kind of gangster, mafia thingy. Anyway, he sold drugs, and did them. I knew it was against what I do, which was by the way, saving people's life.

But he had been my best friend since elementary. I knew he had taken the wrong turn, but really, it was just the way he is. Carefree and just do whatever he wanted to, or whatever dangerous.

So yeah, it was kinda a given that he was lying on a hospital bed right in front of me with lots of stitches and a grin on his face.

"Loueeeh, you came!" He squealed, making the two hunky guy that were guarding him cringe. Yeah, Zayn had a pretty high rank in the drug organization thingy.

"Of course I came, wouldn't miss looking at your wrecked face for the world." I said, obviously just messing around.

"Did you fix me again? Oh, thank you, Lou." He asked and thanked me. Even though I hadn't answered.

"Yeah, I did. So, mind telling me what happened that you have broken ribs, fractured arm, and dislocated knee?" I asked.

"Well, I was giving the hot rich dude from that car company some drugs. By some I mean a whole damn box of it. His order varies from weed, E, to Coke. I thought he was a reseller, so I gave it with no hesitation or worry." He started the story.

"And apparently he's another undercover FBI?" I asked, I've heard enough of this mafia shit to be able to tell what's next.

"Exactly, so I ran and jump through fences, and then I fell from like 8 meters and yeah, that's why those stuffs broke. Good thing Justin and Collins were waiting there, so they carry me to the car, and thank god for the bulletproof glass." Geez, I wished he'd be more careful. He might be lucky this time, but who knows about next time?

"You've changed the vehicle, right?" If he hadn't the FBI might track it down aaaand he's dead.

"Um, I don't know? Why don't u ask Justin or Collins? I mean, I'm pretty sure I'm out by then."

"Oh yeah, forget bout that." I said, I wanted to ask him about the injuries, but my phone rang, it's Eleanor, my assistant.

"Hello?"

"Dr. Tomlinson?!? Where are you?!? We have a critical patient from a traffic accident, please come to the surgery room asap!!?" I immediately waved my hand to Zayn, left the room and went to the surgery room.

"Yeah Eleanor, I'm on my way, can you tell me what's wrong?"

"Her forehead is bleeding, probably from a very hard hit to the steering wheel, there are cuts and bruises everywhere. Her pulse is there but very unstable, hurry up ple-" she was cut off.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU DOCTOR?!?! MY FUCKING FIANCE IS DYING!!! HURRY THE FUCK UP!!" A deep masculine voice screamed through the phone.

"Sir, calm down, I'm almost there," I said calmly, I had been dealing with these kind of people for long enough to be able to know what to say.

I had finally arrived, I saw a man and Eleanor in front of the room. Probably the fiance of the girl.

He looked kinda fucked up, his long curls were a mess and his eyes red from the tears that's still streaming down his face.

He realized that I was here and he just lunged towards me, grabbed my collar and shoved me to the nearest wall.

"WHAT THE FUCK TAKING YOU SO LONG, MY FIANCE IS DYING, YOU DICKHEAD!!!" He screamed to my face.