2

Louis' pov

Niall!!! Ugh that bitch ain't gonna survive our regular friday night dinner, that now has to happened in the hospital room thanks to Zayn. Yeah they know each other, our group was actually consisted of four people, me, Niall, Zayn and this guy Liam.

Liam was a Lawyer, and that's very helpful, since Zayn always got in trouble.

Um, now I was walking on the street, with Harry by my side. I saw a men's clothing store, so I got in.

I saw lines of t-shirts. And I saw some button up on the left side of it.

I walked towards it, and looked around a bit. Harry also did. He liked fashion, I thought. His green eyes lighted up at a certain blue shirt. It was beautiful, but I didn't think that any guy would actually wear it, it was kinda feminine.

He took the blue shirt and brought it to me. He shoved the shirt to me.

"You should buy this one, Louis!" He said cheerfully. Oh god, I really didn't have the heart to tell him no, I mean, he was kinda happy and I know it wasn't easy to be happy after something like that happened.

"For you?" I asked, cause I reaallllyyyy didn't want to wear it. He looked at me like I was joking.

"No, silly. For you." He said. Looking so happy that I just couldn't say no. So I took the shirt.

"Alright, I will go try it on." I said then walked to the fitting room.

I put the weird shirt on, It strangely fitted me though. It was like it was made for me. I adored my beautiful body and face, they were a gift of god.

That is, until I heard a knock on the door. And a soft deep voice that I had just grown familiar to.

"Lemme see, Lou!" Harry's voice sounded so cheerful.

So I opened the fitting room door. He gawked at the sight of me. Yeah I know I'm really hot, but no one had ever gawked because of me.

"Damn, Lou, that shirt looked so good on you. You totally should buy it!" He said excitedly. His lips formed a grin.

"Yeah, I will." I went out of the fitting room and walked to the cashier.

"I want to buy this shirt." I said, pointing at the blue shirt that I didn't take off. The cashier girl looked up at me, her jaw dropped. Oh man, did I really look that good?

"Yes, sir. You might would have to take it off though. I have to scan the tag. You look really good in it, by the way." She looked at me, still amazed by my attire. The girl was kinda cute, she had
bleached blonde hair and a beautiful pair of blue eyes.

"Thank you." I said, then looked around. There was no one around except the three of us and some employees, so I took off my shirt, I knew that by taking off my shirt she means that I should change back to my own shirt and let her scan the tag, but I didn't really care. There wasn't that much people around anyway.

The girl's eyes widen in shock when she saw me taking off my shirt. Bet she didn't see that coming. Harry was also quite shocked, yep, I was full of surprises.

"Here, go scan it." I said calmly and handing my new shirt to her. She took it slowly and then scanned it. Meanwhile, Harry was looking at me.

"Dude, your tattoos are cool!" He said excitedly. His eyes lighted up.

"I know, right? Zayn did most of them though, I'll give some credits to him." I said, it was true. He did most of them, some were meaningful, the others were just a spur of the moment. They were all a part of me though, like it or not.