23

Fucked up kinky shit ahead

Zayn's pov

After he called me "good boy" he wiped Harry's dick with Harry's boxers. Then he put back into my mouth, forcing me to taste the green eyed boy's sperm. And I really didn't mind that.

He forced me up. And dragged me back to the wall. I groaned in agony from my unfinished business.

"Do I hear you complain?" Louis asked. And I thought he was softening. Gee, my bad.

I shook my head frantically, given that I can't speak. He glanced at me for a split second, then he placed my hands back on the dreaded wall.

With absolutely no time to prepare myself for what's about to come, he hit me with the whip. Fuck. That fucking hurts. The pain went down to my bones, made me shudder and my knees weakened. But I didn't make a single sound.

"Keep yourself up, Zayn." I heard Louis' stern voice said. I straightened up and held my breath. Here it was...

Shit. Fucking hell. The hit was colliding with my previous cuts. And it created a different kind of pain. I winced at the horrible pain I felt on my back.

"Louis, stop! Please, please stop." Harry, apparently off his orgasm, sobbed out. Shit. This couldn't be good.

"Didn't I say you'd join Zayn if you kept crying?" Louis reminded him. Fuck, Louis. I heard silence. Then I saw Harry. He was shoved next to me on the wall. Fucking hell. My eyes bulged out. Was he insane? What the fuck I do now? I couldn't really just let Harry get hit. No. I couldn't speak up either. I could call for my men, but... seeing me with welts on my back, knowing it was inflicted by a doctor. Yeah, that'd be horrible. They'd lose respect.

I heard a swish through the air. And my body found enough energy to move. I jumped behind Harry. A crying and very scared looking Harry. And yes, the whip hit me again. This time from a weird angle, since I moved in a split second. And it might've cut a little deeper. My knees gave up at this. I fell onto Harry. Forcing him to the wall.

"So you're taking his hits? Sure, why not." Louis said. I heard Harry's sobs. Wrapped my unbroken arm around him. Then I kissed the side of his neck. I heard another swish, and Harry was trembling.

I caressed his arm. As my body jolted from another hit. I put all my weight on Harry. I could only hope he'd be okay. A tear fell out of my eye. That fucking hurts. Fucking hell.

The tear cascaded down my face and fell onto Harry's back. Harry turned his head around. He looked like he was going to say something, but before he could. Another hit struck my scarred back. This one was a little harder, it sent lighting all over my body. And Harry saw my face when it hit.

He looked so scared. So... lost. Oh baby, I won't be hurt. Yeah sure, I'd have a bunch of scars on my back, but that won't matter.

I didn't know how many more hits did Louis hit me. It was hazy. I felt like I was in a haze. Everything was clouded by the crazy amount of pain. I could only grip Harry close to me and wished that this would end soon.

But when the hits stopped. I felt nothing. Yeah, sure the pain on my back was like hell. But I meant, feelings wise. Harry was crying his eyes out. The tears had wetted our bodies.